CHAPTER 8:JENNIE'S LAST DAY

Lisa's POV

When taehyung went out of the room and we asked what did jennie told him.

"How is she what did you two talk about?" I asked.

"She's asleep now and she said she wants to go to the beach and watch the sunset with.....me" he said and nodded.

"You better take her there cuz its her last wish i won't disagree i'll just go inside to look after her." I said and went inside.

Jisoo's POV

I understand lisa on how she acted in front of taehyung she really love jennie what can we do.

"I'm sorry about her attitude she's really like that when its comes to her best friend specially jennie we'll go inside"i told him went inside as well.

Namjoon's POV

After i buy jennie's favorite food i came back to the hospital and i saw taehyung outside her room.

"Hey taehyung what are doing here how's jen?"i asked.

"Uhmm shes okay now and jisoo rosè and lisa is inside"he said.

"Let's go inside and eat i brought some food"i said and he nodded and we went inside.

While im taking out the food i brought jennie suddenly wake up.

"Jen how are you are you hungry?"i asked her.

"I am oppa can i eat now?"she asked and i gave her a bowl of kimchi fried rice.

"Thanks oppa"she said and i smiled  at her.

Jennie's POV

While we are eating i remember about my bag cuz i have some letter and gift for namjoon oppa jisoo unnie lisa and rosè i want to give that to them cuz i want them to read it privately and i don't want to cry in front of them while saying what i want to tell them.

Flashback

Jennie's POV

I was at the mall after i buy taehyung a Pandora necklace i buy some necklace for jisoo unnie lisa rosè and namjoon oppa cuz i want them to remember me by looking at the necklace.

And i'll just give them the letter i have been writing every night its a good bye and thank you letter for them.

End of flashback

Its 11:30 in the evening and lisa chaeyoung and jisoo unnie already left they said they'll come back tomorrow to visit me and namjoon oppa is sleeping at the couch and tae is sleeping beside me and i sleep too.

Namjoon's POV

It's 7:30 in the morning and i saw taehyung and jennie sleeping so i decided to buy us some breakfast.

I went to the near star bucks and buy waffles for the three of us coffee for me and taehyung and milkshake for jen.

When i get my order i drove off to the hospital and they are already awake and jisoo rosè and lisa is already there.

"Oh you are here already did you eat?" I asked them.

"Yes oppa we ate already how about you?"jisoo asked.

"We are just about to eat" i answered.

"What did you buy oppa?" jennie asked.

"I brought some waffles for the three of us and coffee for me and taehyung and milkshake for you"i said and i gave their food.

"Thanks hyung"taehyung said.

"Always welcome"i said.

Jennie's POV