CHAPTER 4:AM I FALLING?

Taehyung's POV

It's early in the morning to start my day i did my morning routine and decided to go to jennie's house and surprise her by giving her flower after taking a bath i went downstairs and eat my breakfast and go to my car and drive while driving i saw a flower shop and i stop there to buy jennie some roses.And when i arrived at jennie's house i rang the doorbell and she opened it.

"Good morning jen flowers for you"i said and handed the flower to her and she smiled.

"Oh thanks tae what brought you here?"she asked.

"Nothing i just want to visit my girlfriend is there something wrong?"i asked and she blushed.

"N-no the-there's no-nothing wr-wrong im just surprised to see you here come in"she said and she let me sit in the couch.

"Im just going to change my clothes i'll be right back"she said and i nodded.

Jennie's POV

When i saw taehyung i was surprised cuz i didn't expect him to go and visit me with a bouquet of roses and my heart flutters, after letting him in i changed my clothes and go downstairs.

"Do you want coffee or juice?"i asked.

"Anything"he response and smiled at me.And i just brought him some orange juice and sandwich with chocolate filling inside.

"Here you go"i said.

"Thanks come sit"he said and patted the space next to him.

"H-huh-"i said.

"I said sit lets watch some movie"he said and smiled.

"What do you want to watch?"i asked and sit next to him.

"Anything you want to watch"he said and i played some horror and while watching we saw namjoon oppa looking so handsome and i paused the tv.

"Hi hyung"taehyung greeted him.

"Oh taehyung your here?"he asked.

"Ah i just visited jennie"he replied.

"You oppa where were you going?"i asked with a teasing smile.

"Nothing just hanging out with j-hope and yoongi"he said.

"Oh i thought you're going with jihyo unnie"i said teasing him.

"Hey stop teasing me btw dont wait for me im going home late"he said.

"Ok oppa bye"i said and kiss him in the cheek and go outside and we watch again.

Taehyung's POV

While were watching jennie got scared cuz she played horror movie and there is a jump scare so she got shocked and hug me i don't know why im feeling this my heart beats so fast am i falling? I hugged her back and calmed her down after that we felt awkward and we cheked the time it already 11:30 we didn't notice cause we're watching almost 3 movie. She stand.

"What do you want for lunch? i'll cook"she said.

"Wait you can cook?"i asked.

"Of course i can do you think i can't"she said.

"No im just shocked"i said.

"So do you want ramen or kimchi fried rice?"she asked again.

"Kimchi fried rice"i said.

"Ok kimchi fried rice coming right up"she said that made me chuckled she's really cute and she went to their kitchen and cooked for our lunch.

Jennie's POV