CHAPTER 5:ME TIME

Namjoon's POV

When i arrived at home i called jennie's name but there's no response so i checked her room and i saw her sleeping peacefully so i didn't bother her sleep and went on my room to sleep cuz im tired bonding with my friends.

Jennie's POV

When i wake up its already 8:00 in the  morning so i folded my blanket and clean my bed,after that i did my morning routine and took a bath and change to my clothes i decided to have some me time im going to the mall and buy gift for tae.

Jennie's outfit

When i get downstairs i saw namjoon oppa is preparing some pancakes and smoothie

"Jennie-ah let's eat i was just about to call you btw where are you going?"he asked.

"Im just gonna go to the mall and have some me time" i said.

"Okay justdont go home late ok"he said.

"Yes oppa"i replied.

And after eating i decided to go to the mall and shopping some clothes.

I took a cab and while at the road i take my earphones out and played some songs to prevent boredness while riding a cab.

After a while i arrived at the mall and i go straight to tje channel store and buy some clothes after shopping in channel i decided to buy taehyung a Pandora necklace.

If you we're wondering why i buy him this actually the reason is i want him to wear this able for him not to forget about me when i leave rhe world and every time he sees it it will remind him of that he is my first and last love and there is once...

If you we're wondering why i buy him this actually the reason is i want him to wear this able for him not to forget about me when i leave rhe world and every time he sees it it will remind him of that he is my first and last love and there is once a girl who really love him so much that she can give up her happiness for his happiness and that will remind him that im always by his side to take care of him.

After some time of shopping i decided to go to the food court to eat some cuz my stomach is already growling.

"Good afternoon maam here's our menu" a waitress approaches me and handed me the menu.

"Uhm ill take blueberry cheesecake and a matcha milktea plss"i said.

"Okay maam just wait for you order"she said and smiled at me.