CHAPTER 6:CONFESSION

Jisoo's POV

When i wake up realize that its jennie's last 2 days before she'll leave us i'm gonna miss her a lot because i treat her not as a friend but a little sister my tears fell down on my cheeks thinking that she is going to leave us in just one snap why is the world so cruel to her.

After few minutes i calm down and decided to surprise her with chae and lisa.

After a while i arrived at lisa's house.

Lisa's POV

I was in my room thinking about jennie unnie she only have a 2 days left im really gonna mis her cuz she is my saviour my cure and she treat me like her little sister i can't believe that she'll leave us in 2 days.

"I wish i can give my life to unnie"i whispered and burst out in tears and a few moments later,i heard someone rang the doorbell i fixed myself and wiped my tears and look who's here.

When i open the gate i saw jisoo unnie.

"Unnie what brought you here?"i asked her.

"Did you forget about jennie?"she asked.

"Of course not unnie why would i forget about jennie"i said stopping my tears to burst.

"Then let's go lets bond with her let's surprised her show her that we are always here for her no matter what happens lets show her the love we need to show her we can't let jennie leave us without bonding with her"she said and i nodded.

"Let's go"i said.

"Let's get chae first"she said and we proceed to rosè's house.

Rosè's POV

When i wake up i saw jennie's photo in my desk i burst out in tears and hugged a pillow pretending it's her.

"Unnie why do you have to leave me...us i wish i can give my life to you you don't deserve tohave this pain tou have"i whispered while crying.

After crying a lot i heard the maid called me.

"Ms. chaeyoung ms. Jisoo and ms lisa is here"the maid said.

"Oh o-okay tell them to wait for a minute"i said while wiping my tears and i changed my clothes.

After 30 minutes i came down to see lisa and jisoo unnie.

"Wae unnie?"i asked.

"Dont tell me you forget---"i didn't let her finish.

"Oh yeah i didn't let's go"i said cuz i know it's about jennie and her days left here with us.

Jisoo's POV

I was driving we're heading to jennie's house it's so silent so i decided to break it.

"I know you're thinking about jennie pretend that this day is just a normal day and we are just gonna spend time with her no crying in front of her dont show her that we can't live without her sge won't be happy seeing us crying"i said and trying not to cry cuz i know they are crying now.

"We're here fix yourself"i said and they wiped their tears trying not to show her that we are hurt seeing her bidding her good bye to us.

Lisa rang the doorbell gor us.

Lisa's POV

As jisoo unnie told us not to cry in front of jennie i fixed myself and wiped my tears and rang the doorbell.

Then a few minutes later the gate opened revealing a pale weak looking jennie,as i saw her like that i tried not to burst into tears.

"Hi unnie how are you?"i asked.

"Hi im okay come in"she said i know she lied about her condition we know that she is not okay but we ignore it we go inside.

Jennie's POV

When i was done eating i heard someone rang the doorbell i went outside and open the gate and i saw unnie,rosè,and lisa.

"Hi unnie how are you?"lisa asked.

"Hi im okay come in"i lied even if i know they knew im not okay i tried to be strong in front of them.

Then they come in i let them sit.

"What brought you here?"i asked them.

"We're here to spend more time with you"jisoo unnie said.

"Uhmm...actually unnie taehyung said that he's gonna tell me something important so i can't spend time with you im sorry"i said and lowered my head.

Lisa's POV

As i heard what jennie unnie said i tried to stop her cuz i want her to rest.

"But----"i didn't continue cuz jisoo unnie cutted me off.

"Its okay jen its your happiness we'll be happy if your happy"she said and she glared at me.

"Are you really okay unnie?"i asked "you look pale and weak"i continue.

"Yes im okay "she said and we heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it i think its him"jennie said and she run outside.

"I think it's better to tell him the truth unnie"i said.

"But---"jisoo started but rosè unnie cut her off.

"I think she's right unnie he needs to know the truth"she said.

"Okay as you say i can't disagree it's 2 versus 1"she said.

Taehyung's POV

When i wake up i remember jennie and i has a date today i need to pick her up so i did my morning routine and take a bath and change my clothes.

Taehyung's outfit

When im done getting ready i go downstairs and get my car key and while driving i saw a flower shop and decided to go buy a bouquet of roses for jennie,after buying it i drove off to jennie's house and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell

And she opened the gate.

"Come in" she said "i'll just get ready for a moment"she continue and i nodded.

And im surprised to see her best friend here.

"Noona your here"i said.

"We need to tell you something while jennie is getting ready"jisoo said.

"What is it noona?"i asked.

"About jennie"rosè answered.

"What's about jennie?"i asked again.

"Let's go outside she can't her us"she said and i followed them.

"Jennie has a brain tumor and she's dying"jisoo said that made me really shocked why didn't i knew about this? I asked myself and i froze where im standing.

---------------------------

Hi guys please vote my story and we're getting close to the final please wait for the next part.

💚💚💚green heart for taennie.

Wait for the next part.