5.

Sun ho

I dragged myself down the seemingly endless hallway as felt myself slowly slipping in and out of consciousness.

I had one of my most exhausting days at 'work' and haven't able to get a single brake.

To make it worse I started to hear this buzzing sound

Bzz bzz

Wait buzzing sound? Maybe it's just a bug

No. It's the dead of winter, this appartment is basically in the sky and I spend enough to buy myself house just to mantain this place.

Bzz bzz

Hearing it again it seems more electronic. Oh no it's my phone again... Let's see what it is this time

But when I checked my pockets it wasn't that phone that was ringing

Bzz bzz

Its the one I locked in the wall. There's very few people who know that number, and fewer that would call at this hour. I don't even know why I still keep it, unless Jojo someone who doenst have my new number had to call.

Bzz bzz

Wait, what if it's JoJo. Not even a second after I had that thought I felt a a cold, nervous sensation crash onto me. The very person I've been trying not to long for since she herself abandoned me is finally coming back

Bzz bzz

I frantically tried to get the phone, prying open the tedious safe I had built in. While I was doing this every single question I asked myself over the years came back more. "Is she even coming back" "Am I getting the answer now" "What has JoJo been doing all this time"

Bzz bzz

I finally managed to get the phone in my hand n felt everything in me stop. It was JoJo. My hand moved before my head and I had already went to answer the call before I even knew if I should answer.

Bz- I cut it off and while trying to hide how wraked my nerves were, forced her name out my mouth, "JoJo?"