1.The rings

-JoJo perspective-

I open my eyes to see myself surrounded by circles. Thin white circles spreading further out till about maybe 10 metres around me."10 metres..." I whispered with clear horror in my voice.

I look down and see a heart right where my feet were. I was in a love alarm. But where was my shield?

I tried to escape from it but it moved with me, surrounding me wherever I went in this black empty void.

All of a sudden I see two other circles approaching me and I hear footsteps drawing closer and closer.

Eventually two men's faces came into my light. I felt my heart stop when I realised who they were, sun oh and Hye yeong.

I desperately tried to move but my feet were grounded into the floor. Everything besides my eyes refused to move as the two continued approaching me.

There were 3 ringing sounds the second they walked in my circle.

We all started to take our hands and turned towards our phones perfectly in sync .I couldn't stop myself from bringing my phone up. I quickly shut my eyes before I could finish reading the screen.

But a small part of me wanted to know, after all these years could I finally say that I love hye-young? Am I still stuck in this horrible love for sun oh? Which of us synced?!

My curiosity only grew as the sound of ringing and footsteps got closer.

I opened my eyes and to my simultaneous disappointment and relief I saw my ceiling.

I turned off my alarm, took a breath and reflected on all that had happened years ago.

After I humiliatingly abandoned sun oh, he was desperate to find out the reason I decided to leave him. No one understood why I left him, not even myself.

He would occassionally show up and I'd ran in to him at classes but after I started my relationship with Hye-young I don't think I saw him again. "I wonder what his doing?" I grumbled to myself.

I opened my phone and searched his name up. I couldn't believe my eyes for a while. Nothing relevant showed up. A few articles from back when we were still in school or some small mentions but nothing recent.

After looking for a while an article caught my eye 'where did Sun oh, Korea's rising star, disappear to?!', it was written four years ago.

_Hwang Sun oh is the son of a well known politician and former actress. Since the second he graced this earth he was famous and as he grew up his fame continued to rise. So how is his sudden disappearance even possible?!_ I felt something terrible stir up inside of me when I read the article, I couldn't have caused this, right? I scanned through the rest looking for any actual information on the cause.

_some say he caused a huge scandal and his father shoved him out of the spotlight..._ was that scandal our relationship?

_others say he left behind his former life to focus on school when his grades jumped up_ I didn't see him at school so how did his grades go up? Come to think of it had I even paid attention to what happened to his life after I left him.

_Not even Sun ohs mother has let out a word about him. She continues to redirect any questions to do with him and insists that people stop asking about him._ She'd always cared about preserving sun ohs perfect image and was determined to make him a success. How come she just let him go off like that?

I checked his Instagram for the first time in years. His account was deleted. Snapchat, also deleted. Line, that too. YouTube, Facebook, twitter, everything had been deleted.

What about love alarm? If he still had it I could check his location at least. I checked his account and it was inactive and further information was private.

The only thing I had left was his number, but I couldn't just message him. Maybe if I asked Hye young... No, I was the reason they had a fall out.

I just wanted to go back to sleep after an unsuccessful search but the same question kept plagueing my thoughts "WHAT HAPPENED TO SUN OH?!"