4. Crash

I wanted to keep working, but after all my manager had seen and the state I was in, he yelled for a while and then sent me out. Thankfully I hadn't lost the job but now I was completely by myself and had no idea where to go.

The air was was frosting my tears as they burned my eyes. It's been so many years and I keep repeating everything.

I get everything I used to ever want and then ruin it for myself.

I've been repeating this vicious cycle for years.

"Is this one the last?" I slipped out of my cracking voice.

I took out my phone to delete hye-youngs number, photos, everything that I have of him.

I never let him spoil me so I've been keeping everything about us on this phone and now it's all gone.

I scrolled through looking at my contacts without hye-young there, before slipping my thumb on a blurry number.

I didn't even care enough to check who's it was or drop the call.

Bzz bzz it taunted into my ears

The mistake was small but it was just big enough to make me let go of the last shred decency I had and I began to cry in the middle of the wet and flithy street.

Bzz bzz it was calling me towards the edge

My pained wails filled the air as everything blurred together and my knees hit the floor.

Bzz

And then CRASH

My body was knocked with the force of what must have been a car and everything seeped into a miserable red. My phone crashed on the ground with me attempting to mock me till the end

Bzz thump bzz now my heart was pounding with it

"WHAT DID YOU JUST HIT?!" A shrill voice was screaming but my hearing was fading.

Thump bzz thump bzz thump my heart was getting louder

"Sh*t, it's some drunk on the street!" It sounded like a whisper but i was barely even seeing so it probably wasn't.

Thump bzz thump thump bzz thump

"Do we call an ambu-" the sounds were slowly fading away dragging my vision with them

Bzz pick up sound "JoJo?"_

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.