Singin', Tree Climbin', Disappearin', & Hooters

Beginne am Anfang

"Keito~! Let's go off to our Eichi Hooters!"

"What do you mean, you fucking fired me"

"No I didn't~ Come on, let's go help our newbie out~"  Wataru grabs Keito by the hands and leads him off to the Eichi Hooters. It seems as if the Deal or No Deal Stage was right by Eichi Hooters, which explains why Rinne got so easily teleported to the Backrooms.

Once they walked to the entrance of their hell restaurant, Wataru had been constantly shutting up Keito.

"Keito, I'm hiring you back! Now, let's go put on our uniforms, and greet our producer who got hired–" Wataru stopped walking, holding Keito hand, and widened their eyes, trying to desperately open the door. "Why is the door not opening...!" Wataru's face is frozen, and now they're trying to peek into the windows. "Where is she..? There's.. no one at the counter! How, I, huh!" He was astonished. "What the fuck– Hold on, I just remembered, I accidently kept the keys from when I got fired and never gave them back." Keito unlocks the door.

And they assess the situation as they walk into the lobby.

"So, Tsukinaga literally has not employed anyone else except.. the 4 of us. Including newbie he was talking about, so when she clocked out, there was no one else." Wataru says.

"Mhm– Lord, Leo is a mess, isn't he...?" Keito replies.

"Yeah. Although, producer did flip the sign to closed, so we gotta give her that. She didn't wanna lose her job, I guess." Wataru responds.

"I heard she was a teacher before this...? Why did she–" Keito says, scrunching his eyebrows slightly.. Why would anyone quit being a teacher for some fast-food job?

"Probably the apocalypse– also, we should add a new menu item; the Tsum Tsum Eichi Shake! Also, also did you see the new installment Mr. CEO put in the restaurant!?" Wataru asks, Keito scrunching his eyebrows more and more. Wataru smiles.

"Don't worry, it's a good one. He put a memorial for everyone who died during the apocalypse... including Mikejima." They walk over to this memorial and share a silence together. The memorial is at the side of the lobby, decorated with flowers and ribbons of every kind, there's boards of wood, burned and etched with the victims names.

"Wow, he... really did put effort into this. He even put lilies." Keito grimly smiles, looking down at patches of lilies, attached to the boards. "I heard the producer actually did some work here. Apparently, she was a graphic designer forbaby showers and other events like 10 years ago when she was still in school. Crazy." Wataru states.

"Why do you know so much about newbie?" Keito asks.

"Oh, haha, you know, gotta do some background knowledge on your new coworkers!" Wataru answers.

Tsum Tsum Eichi overhears their conversation, then looking into his programs. There's a couple hours left, he thinks. Why is their producer now working at Eichi Hooters? Why did it come to this? Why did Sakuma literally HAVE to put a bomb in him, to become.. president? President of Antarctica, which didn't even remotely exist, there was no concept of presidency and government until a few months ago, when everyone came here, and for some reason, there had to be rules. He sighs virtually.

"Sakuma, are you sure about this?" Eichi was on a call with Rei.

"Yes, why wouldn't I-"

"Think about the people deaths."

"I don't need to, I've already experienced it years ago, I will be fine, lol xd."

"Just because Ritsu and everyone else died because of the apocalypse which was your doing, doesn't make it right! Think about Willbum."