Rei's in the hospital and has a speech, it's song time!

hii i made a quiz for this stupid ass story TAKE IT !! https://uquiz.com/rlIq8P

ALSO LIKE TWO OR THREE MORE PARTS..........

ONE IS A PREQUEL SET THROUGH THE APOCALYPSE !! ITS NARRATED BY A CHARACTER NOT SHOWN IN ANY STORY PARTS!

___

Willbum sighs, rolling his eyes. Why was ROnnei not dead ye!? HE was at Rei's hospital room, wiht Karoul.

"'Ya good, babe?" Rei smirksa t Willbum. "Don;t call me babe, that's over now, Ree. Has been for decadses." wILLbim groaned, then looked at them, urriowing hihs hairy brow "What you didn't say lol xd? Something's up." Rei vocoughs up blod. "I know you're mad.. Go get revenge." Kaoru gasped, eyes widening, staring down Rei. Hell no, 🏳🙈 Rei! Wh-why? 🅰🅰 What would 💯 he be 😨 mad for?! 🍆💯" Rei turns to Kaoru and then saysd: "One, Ronnie's not dead. Two, he's the host of that part of the show anyway, and three: He killed Ennard lol xd. Every reason to be mad." Willbum nodded lorts of timems.

"What would 👍😍 he 👨👨 even do anyway? 😍" Blodnie guy asks. "Sabotage the music guessing part! Change the song list lol xd. Also, Kaoru, hunny woluld you be a sweeite andgrab your grandny her Bery burst lipstick lol xd? She needs it lol xd..." Kaour sighs, pausing his breakcore. "Which 🐱👏 one ☝" HE say "The one that's not a vibrator lol xd" Kaoru pausses. "Oh my 💵👈 fucking 😩 god... ⭕" He grabs the one that's not a vibrator and gives it to her. "Thank you sweeite your gradny loves you." Willbum has a chucckle. "Shut 😷😷 up, 📈 Willbum. Rei, why ❓😕 do 💯👏 you have 🍆 a 💰 vibrator in a fucking 👌 hospital!?" Rei shrugs, applying her lipstick, Willbum is laughing his ass off.

Carrot Man walks in to the room. "you Do Not want to know What I have been Through..." They sigh, and sit down next to Kaoru. "It was like.. Eating Carrots while being Allergic to them and the Allergic Reaction is Happening then and there.." Kaoru just pats his head. "Be 🅱 careful ⚠ of the 🌊😎 vibrator, Kanata." Kaoru smiles playfully at him. "for the Last Time, my Name is Carrot Man, not Kanata. wait... Vibrator?" His eyes widen. Kaoru laughs. "Yeah. 🔀 Granny here, well 😋😨 Rei, somehow has a 🅰😂 vibrator." Kanata gasps. "oh my Goodness, Rei, this is a Hospital. where is It? I, Shinkai Kanata, will Throw it Away." Kanata smiles proudly. All of a sudden, there's a tear falling down Kaoru's cheek. He turns to Rei, smiling. "He finally remembered." Rei nods, then sighing.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your moment of joy," Rei said, "but I must reveal the truth to you, lol xd. You have all been lured into a maze without an exit, chasing after the cries of children but never able to find them lol xd. This place is a trap, and you are all trapped here lol xd."

"And to you, my brave volunteer, Willbum, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, and we cherished each other until the dreaded apocalypse lol xd. Although there was a way out planned for you," Rei continued, looking right into Willbum's dookie eyes. "I have a feeling that's not what you want, lol xd. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be lol xd. I am remaining as well lol xd. I am nearby lol xd. This universe will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should lol xd."

Rei took a deep breath before continuing, "Madara, if you can hear me, I know you will returnlol xd. Whether it's through a spirit, a guide, a message, or even being reborn, it's in your nature to protect the innocent lol xd. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you lol xd."

Tears began to well up in Rei's eyes as they spoke. "I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not you, Mikejima Madara. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now, lol xd. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms, lol xd."

"I'm 👈 sorry ❤ what ⁉👏" Kaoru says. "Kanata just remembered who he actually is, you're not doing whatever this is right now."

"Anyway, Willbum, go lol xd. You'll be late lol xd. Kill Caleb while you're at it."

"Aren't you going to wish me goodbye forever? I'll be dead."

"Then, get back here lol xd. Quickly lol xd. If you do die, I'm sorry about everything lol xd. I'm sorry that Mike died. I'm sorry your son, Eichi died. I'm sorry, Willbum."

"You're not fucking sorry. You literally made the new Eichi be a fucking bomb. You are not sorry, you're just saying that to make me happy."

"Whatever."

"Wait, Eichi's your 🍆👉 son? 🏻🌞"

Willbum closes the door.

"Rei, don't bring up the Rogue. It makes Me Sad."

"I know it does, Kanata, dear. I know. I'm sorry." Kaoru pats Kanata on the back, and pulls them in close.

Eventually, Willbum got to the Deal or No Deal stage.

"Fuck, Howie, I'm- I'm sorry. Caught up in some trouble with Rei and... yeah."

"I know, you're alright, get your ass up there. Show's waiting on 'ya." Willbum nods.

Willbum appears on stage, he immediately puts on a showbiz smile, looking at Ronnie and his guests.

"Hello and welcome to the next part of Deal or No Deal! We will be playing songs, and guessing what songs they are! Every single time Ronnie gets it right, he gets more moneys! Every time he gets it wrong, if he does! Hahaha!" He and Ronnie laugh, ending with Willbum making a grim face. "He gets less moneys!" And the smile is put back on again.

"I will get some of those moneys!" Caleb saids, running to willbum, grabbign his csolar,. "No" Wilbum pulls out guns and shoots fiber optics DEAD. HE HAS DIED. what TJE FUCK.

"WHat the FUCK" Rinne svrea,

"You want the money right"

"YES"
"Move tf on, and start guessing these songs." "ok"

HiMERU's center song starts to play, and Ronnie scratches his head... The 30 seconds are over and he blinks.

"Is that... Noisy:Beep?"

"No. You are so fucking dumb if you don't know your own songs..." Willbum facepalms, Ronnie chuckles.

"Well, now your total moneys are... 49 million dollars! Like it matters. Alllright, next!"

The most horrible song plays and it makes everyone's ears bleed.

"This is Voice of Sword. It makes me want to die."

"Same. You're correct!"

Another Knights song plays.

"This one's better. Is it Ironic Blue?"

"No, you dumbass, can't you tell more than one person is singing?" The autienxe laughs.

fienen valentien!??!?!?!

"It the fine valentine! Where they have heart lovelvoove kissy you day in April."

Willbum nods..

"Alright! That was our silly mini event, and with the trauma caused from it, let's move onto the intermission."