32 - The Big Move... to England??

🚨TRIGGER WARNING - mentions of unhealthy eating habits 🚨

PREVIOUSLY ON: Dawn of New Change

Taeyong wakes up in the Infirmary and a lot about his health is suddenly brought to light. There's not a lot you can hide from people (or Tony Stark for that manner) when your medical files tell the brutal truths. Taeyong is set on fluids and then solid foods and eventually gets into physical therapy with Tony helping until he decides to recover on his own.

How to do that? Taeyong decides that enrolling in school, in England, is his best choice. 

Taeyong's packing consisted of trying to bring his robots and other miscellaneous inventions with him. "You won't need a toaster that butters everything for you," Johnny said, with his arms crossed and an amused expression on his face, whilst he watched Taeyong poke around his lab.

"The Brits eat beans on toast, this is basically a truce between them and us," Taeyong explained, now cradling the toaster in his arms.

"What truce?" Johnny asked, walking further into the laboratory.

Taeyong shrugged, "they have beans on toast and we have... peanut butter and jelly. Weird combinations," the younger shuddered.

"Your inability to love PB&J is truly the thinnest line that separates us." Johnny took the toaster out of the younger teens hands and started to look around the inventions. "You gonna bring your suit?" he asked, being careful to not look at Taeyong. Said boy pouted, looking at the display of his suits, all for different uses.

"I don't know," he settled on. He did want to continue his training, not because he wanted to be an Avenger (that dream faded quickly) but it wouldn't be too hard to argue that Taeyong needed the protection. He was still Taeyong Lee-Stark, the son of Tony Stark. The youngest Avenger before his retirement and also, just a celebrity kid in general. Having the suit was like a second skin for Taeyong and training was always fun. It went against the whole 'cold turkey' situation though.

He sighed, "I'm going to bring it..."

"Okay then," Johnny nodded carefully, clapping once and walking back out of the Laboratory. "Time to say goodbye though!"

"Goodbye?" Taeyong asked, tilting his head and jogging over to his friend.

***

Turns out, saying goodbye was never really a thing that Taeyong accounted for. He understood that he would be leaving his dad and the Avengers, all his friends and found family, for a life in England. But he also knew that he was going to come back and it felt odd to say goodbye to people that he was also planning on facetiming every week or so.

Steve hugged him tightly, "send me an email and we can schedule our music and pop culture sessions every other week."

"The Brits call that, a fortnight," Johnny said thoughtfully, reading a book on 'All Things You Must Know About Great Britain' because he apparently hated feeling like a tourist. Taeyong didn't understand that. England and America didn't feel too different in his mind.

"Whatever it is, we need to talk about whatever the hell was going on in the early 2000s," Steve said with a faraway look in his eye, probably still a little bit traumatised from listening to 'Low' by Flo Rida. Taeyong snickered but gave a very resolute nod as he was finally let go and went to the rest of the Avengers.

"You'll tell me if you flag up Bruce right?" Taeyong asked, walking over to Clint and slapping his hand against the Avenger's. Clint pulled him into a sideways hug, and let Taeyong stumble out of it, chuckling. "Anything," he emphasised.