chapter 2 - cupboard grinding

"drake are you ok?" namjoon questioned. he didn't know that a split second later james would slap his face so hard that a mark appeared. the make up artist that james hired and had tied in the back of the car had to cake some foundation on the sore. "where are we going?" taehyung asked james as he was driving out of LA. "burbank sweetie," james corden winked at him. yoongi quickly saw. "as if taehyung would fancy you james, you're a fugly loony." james couldn't contain his rage and broke out of all bounds (his seatbelt) to give yoongi a death stare. "watch it, he will fancy me by the end of the night," james replied. taehyung started to cry in the corner.
later on.
they had reached burbank and had pulled up to what seemed to be a studio. the bts boys looked up to see an angelic woman with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. she said "hi there," drake was so in love at first sight as he saw this woman. it was ellen degeneres from the ellen show. little did they know that she was as evil as corden.

 little did they know that she was as evil as corden

she was high out of her mind broooo. she grabbed the bts boys and drake and sectioned them in her cupboard full of camera gear. "oh no how will we escape." jimin cried as he was being squashed by drakes huge arse. "it's ok guys we can have a little fun now that corden guy has gone to smoke with eminem," drake said back. "bruh that ain't the real slim shady!" jin replied. "i don't care," drake said whilst grinding on taehyung's leg. "ahhh!" taehyung screamed as he felt drake's member on him. they didn't know that james corden and ellen were watching the security footage of them and james grew incredibly jealous, as he fancied taehyung. "ellen make it stop!" james screamed as he turned the screen off in a stroppy fit of anger. but little did anyone know, he had a devious idea.