三 Untitled sandwich

C A R P E T| カーぺット

'It's a comfort carpet'
'... A what?'
.

.

.

"I CAN EXPLAIN-" Sampo helpless exclaimed as Xiao grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the wall, sending a vicious glare his way. Y/N, on the other hand left the one sided conversation to change into more comfortable clothes (which they had left at Sampo's place) and make an edible breakfast which didn't taste like metalloids in sugar and salt for Sando to eat, instead of the garbage his father had 'cooked'.

'God bless this poor child...'

'He's worse than that.'

'I know...'

'He once bailed Sampo out of jail by blackmailing an officer.'

"What the fuck-" Xiao muttered, accidentally hearing their inner monologue.

Y/N set down a sandwich in front of Sando (I'm so funny say yes) and sat on a stool as they tried to focus their eyes on their assignment. Keyword: tried. Yet to no avail, they simply couldn't. The memory of last night still fresh in their mind, they sighed as they checked their phone.

20 missed calls from 'Blade'

'Emo ass.'

'Bro doesn't even know how to fuck off.'

'For real.'

"I doubt he's even worried." Y/N told themself as they once again set their eyes on the sheet of paper before them. It's hard to hate someone you love, isn't it? 

Sampo noticed the younger one's sunken demeanor and peered over Y/N's shoulder as he observed the empty assignment in front of them. "Whatcha up to?" He asked.(trying to ignore his internal organ ache courtesy to Xiao's anger!) Y/N however, sighed in dismay as they began doodling over the once clean sheets of paper.

"I have to write a story..." Came out a sad little mutter.

"About...?"

"That's it, I have to write a story." Y/N slammed their head on the desk and slumped on their work earning a frightened shriek from the blue haired man (who didn't notice his child stealing 5000 credits from his wallet and sauntering away...) and a light bruise on their forehead.

"That doesn't sound like a collage assignment..."

"Madame Kafka is weird like that."

"By the way, that angry guy you brought left." Said Sampo, desperately trying to open the freezer to ice his wounds which proved difficult with bruised hands. 

'He should really stop scamming people...' Y/N sweatdropped, as if the boy had read their mind Sando appeared and scoffed/

"You should really be careful with who you scam dad. Guy fucked you up." He said as he passed by.

'THATS NOT A CHILD!'

"EXCUSE ME????? I raised you!" Sampo exclaimed in surprise yet the child just kept walking away...

"Anyways, dear friend, if you'd excuse me I have some bruises to clean." The blue haired man announced and left Y/N by their lonesome once more.

50+ notifications from 'dumpster buddies 🗑️🦝'