Chapter One

"Chloe, wake up. We have to go to school" my brother Ryan said taking off the blanket from my body.
"Ugh let me sleep" I said pouting. I have mastered in pouting.
"No way! Now get up"
"Hmm" I said getting up from my bed.
I took a quick shower. Then I walked into my closet and wore my black skinny jeans and yellow shirt. I fix my hair and makeup. I don't like so much makeup, I do only a little bit. After getting ready, I walked downstairs.
"Morning mom and Dad" I said grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.
"Morning" they both greeted me with a smile. I have best parents in the whole world. They are funny but sometimes they could be very strict. They support me in every decision I make. I sat down on the couch waiting for Ryan because he is my only ride to school. Ugh. He takes so much time to get ready. Well my brother is really cute and adorable and he is a very protective older brother to me. He can get any girl he wants because of his looks.
"Come on Ryan, how much time you will take" I said
"Yeah yeah" he said rolling his eyes
We made our way to the car and soon reached the school. As I was walking down the hallways, I heard two familiar voices.
"Well hello to our gorgeous friend" . The voices belonged to my two best friends. Sarah and Emily. They are my best friends since kindergarten. I love them so much.
"Well hello too to the friends of a gorgeous girl" I said and they chuckled. They made their ways to their classes while I made my way to my locker. As I was taking out my books, I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist.
"Hello, beautiful" A familiar voice said.
I turned around to see it was Jake, my boyfriend. We have been dating for 2 years now.
"Hello, handsome" I said and he chucled. I closed the locker door and kissed him. Then I made my way to my class and he made his way to his class. I entered to my class.
"Here comes Miss not-so friendly" a familiar voice said. This voice belongs to the great Aaron Grey. Note the sarcasm. He is the guy whom I hate since we both were in kindergarten. He used to bully me and make fun of me in front of everybody. Its been 11 years and there is no change in his behaviour. He is a tall guy, with good looks. I must say that he is perfect. I ignored his question and took a seat away from his group. His group boys are all bad-ass like him but there is a sweet guy in his group too. His name is Andrew. The day flew away quickly and we went home. I slipped into my PJs and started doing homework I was distracted by a tap on the window. I opened the window and found Aaron on his window.
"I want a help from you" he said. Oh really? But i don't wanna help you.
" Oh so Mr. Badass need a help from me" I said raising my eyebrows.
"Yeah, its about maths. I can't understand this problem" he said.
I helped him with his problem and whole time I caught him staring at me.
"Thankyou" he said as he leaned in closer and kissed my cheek. Omg!! Well he has a sweet side? Woah!!
"Uh um No problem" I said finding for words.
He hopped into his window and closed it, I did the same. Woah,he just kissed me on the cheek?!? He did this for the first time in 11 years. Well u helped him for the first time in 11 years. My conscience reminded me.
"What was he doing in your room?" My brother asked interrupting my from my thoughts.
"Who?" I asked
"Aaron!" He said
"Uh well I was just helping him with his math problem" I said
"Well this was unexpected" He said
"How this was unexpected?" I asked
"Because I thought u hated him" he said
"I still hate him ,Bro" i said rolling my eyes.
"Hmm. Good night" he said getting out of my room, not waiting for my reply.
I crawled to my bed with many thoughts in my head. And soon sleep covered me.
***********************
Hey guys!!!!!
It was the first chapter of my new story.
Well it is short but I hope ya'll like it. This is the pic of Aaron Grey on the side. He is sooo hot, right?
Vote+Comment+Follow