two hearts in one home

Start from the beginning

"I am." He nods his head. "But you know musicals aren't exactly my thing." He reminds her. "But being able to do it with you makes it better immediately."

"If.. if you really don't want to do it you can back out." She tells him. "I don't want to force you to do something."

"And let Ej play your love interest? no thanks." He huffs.

"What's the deal between you two anyways?" She asks. "You guys didn't seem very friendly at the auditions."

He shakes his head. "We just never got along. Still don't."

She looks up at him. "He doesn't seem too bad."

He gives her a look. "He is just an asshole."

She rolls her eyes. "Okay, whatever. I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Have you seen the full high school Musical movie yet?" She raises her eyebrows.

He groans. "I don't want to watch a musical."

"You're playing in it! You can't play Troy without having seen the musical!" She exclaims. "We have to watch it."

"I expect lots of kisses while were watching." He sighs.

"Hmm, sure. I can live with that." zehe grins.

"You don't sound very happy to be kissing me." He points out. "What am I not a good kisser?"

"To be honest," Ricky's eyes widden, thinking she actually is gonna call him a bad kisser. "I wouldn't know. You're the only person I have ever kissed so I can't exactly rank you or something."

The boy looks down at his girl on his chest. "You have never kissed anyone else?" He asks in disbelief. "I don't believe that."

"Okay, I actually think some kid kissed me in kindergarten, but that doesn't exactly count." She shrugs her shoulders.

"You got kissed in kindergarten? I'm pretty sure every boy at that age thought girls were gross."

"Who said anything about a boy?" She smirks. "I think her name was Hailee, she was my best friend at the time but moved when she was 8."

"A gir- ok no nevermind. There's no way that I was your first kiss because that kiss was not first kiss like." He shakes his head. "You're messing with me."

"I'm not. I swear. That was the first kiss I had after kindergarten. But this is not what we should be talking about. Actually we shouldn't be talking at al-"

"Oh?" Ricky smirks at her words.

She slaps his chest. "I meant not talking because of watching a movie, Richard!"

"I liked my version more."

"Well that sucks because we are watching HSM. Where is your laptop?"