"S-sorry.." Joshua muttered out all teared up form the slap because it stings like hell.

"Look my Shua.." Johyun said amd touched the younger's cheeks where he slapped him making Joshua flinch.

"Im sorry did it hurt?" Johyun added making Joshua look at him. "Aw those precious tears your so gorgeous"

Joshua is now shaking in fear but isn't doing anything because he did try and ran away once and he didn't liked the punishment not even a bit.

"You're lucky I'll go gentle at you this time" Johyun whispered then kissed Joshua's neck making Joshua moan softly yet all tearing up because he doesn't want it but still doesn't move because the punishment will be much worse.

Johyun then pressed their lips together with tears streaming down Joshua's cheeks and unwillingly letting his brother do so and rape him because his older brother had always been this  way since their parents dided and his older brother is actually the one who's paying his tuition and their house.

--------

After that clothes are now scattered everywhere with Johyun now sound asleep naked with Joshua naked as well covered with hickeys but is sitting up and is staring at a corner wanting to end all of this already.

But a while later Joshua snapped out of his thoughts and put his clothes on, grab his jacket and went outside and took a walk to get some fresh air.

While walking Joshua came upon a familiar playground  beside the Han river which made him smile as he remembers a whilesime and happy memory.

-

--------

6 years old Joshua is now crying at the playground because he seem to have lost his mom.

"eomma.." little  Joshua mubled as he continues to sob but then a kid who's also a boy approached him.

"Hey Why are you crying?" A 6 years old Jeonghan asked the little Joshua who's sniffing and has tears in his face.

"Eomma..." Joshua replied with the little Jeonghan lookiing around and seeing that no one is around so he figured that little Joshua was lost.

"Oh wait here for a second" little Jeonghan said then quickly and cutely left with little Joshua stopped crying but still sniffing and curled himself up like a ball.

"Here!" Little Jeonghan energetically said making little Joshua look at him and saw little Jeinghan handing him a lollipop.

"For me..?" little Joshua asked. "Mhm!" little Jeonghan enthusiastically replied and smiled with little Joshua still sniffing but then grabbed the lollipop and and ate it.

"Now come with me" little Jeonghan said reaching his hand out with little Joshua  comfortably held it and followed the little boy.

"Eommaaaaa" little Jeonghan shouted and waved still holding Joshua's hands with Jeonghan's mother looking who seems to be with another person  turned around and looked at the two.

"Eomma!" little Joshua shouted then let go of  little Jeonghan's hand and ran towards his mom.

"Oh Shuji!" His mom also ran and hugged him. "Dont you ever ran away like that okay?"