Hanging out with my bully

(bakugo's pov)

After school

I was surprised when Entered the classroom I would have never expected deku of all people to be here. Though I did feel bad for bullying him i've never been more ashamed of myself. Sometimes i sat in my room thinking of the bad decisions that I made. When I didn't see deku the next day at school I actually thought he jumped off the building like I told him to. I'm glad I was wrong.

I'm even more glad that he forgave me I thought he would of just said no or said something rude if that did happen I would've known that I deserved that. I've never been more happier in my life then today but obviously I wouldn't tell anyone that It would make me look weak.

I was about to go back to the hotel UA had rented for our stay here in American when I saw deku running towards me with two guys walking behind him. "kacchan do you wanna hang out with me today" I was honestly shocked "you really wanna hang out with me" I asked him "yeah come on lets go" the two guys stand behind him like two bodyguards what was their deal.

Deku grabbed my arm and started pulling my until we reached a matte black car with two people around it. deku threw a key at one of the guys next to him "who wants to sit in the passenger seat" deku asked no one voluntered "well I guess you're sitting in the passenger seat kacchan we all have to fit in this car" I nodded I didn't know any of those people here and it was kind of awkward. I sat in the passenger seat next to one of the guys that was with deku a few minutes ago. 

"who's car is this" I asked "mine" what this was deku's car I didn't know that he was rich "oh I totally forgot you guys introduce yourselves to kaccan" they all went around telling me their names "My name is katsuki bakugo" after that the car was just filled with deku talking about something he was excited about until we reached a small mansion. Everyone got out of the car "don't tell me this is your house to deku" "it is my dad bought it for me the next then I moved here" I nodded again I was speechless I didn't really have anything to say 

"I forgot to say but I was planning on swimming in my pool today and kacchan since you don't have any swimwear you can borrow damon's because he's closer to you in body structure" damon nodded his head at me and I nodded back there was a lot of awkward tension in the air but deku made it all desipear.

"come one guys lets go and kacchan follow me" I followed him as he went upstairs into a room with green LED lights there was a random towel on the floor and deku was quick to pick it up and put it into the dirty basket deku slipped and almost feel on the bed sheet that was hanging off the bed I was about to catch him when Evan caught him and pulled him up by the waist "you gotta watch where your going baby" 'baby?' was he daying deku deku gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "im sorry i'll be more careful" I guess they were 

deku opened a door which led to the closet then he bent down folding by his waist to grab something on the last dresser i've never really payed attention to the way his body was shaped I didn't mean to look but I was suddenly one of the guys got into my view standing directly behind deku blocking me from seeing anything. "oh there it is" deku pulled out some swimming trunks and handed it to me "you can use my bathroom to go change into me and the guys will change in here. I took the swimming short and thanked him going back out into his room then to his bathroom. 

they were all chaning in the closet together do they see deku naked what about Evan is he dating deku too. Multiple questions ran through my mind until I was done changing I saw deku and both the guys waiting for me in the room deku's face was redder then shitty hair's hair "are you ok Izuku" I ask him just to make sure "are you ok babe he's asking" thats what Evan said to deku in a teasing voice which raised  my curiosity "I-I'm fine kacchan thanks for asking"  

I looked between the three of the clearly something happend but deku seemed fine so I didn't ask anymore question when we got downstair  the girl, Daina and the guy, steph were full on making out on the couch "ahem" deku cleared his throat "oh what toke you guys so long we were waiting forever were't we babe" steph said "whatever let's just go guys" 

We walked outside to deku's pool the water was cold but but given how hot it was outside I didn't mind we all swam around for a few minutes before we decided to play some games "Marco" steph said "polo" we all responded it was so funny seeing hom wonder aimlessly with his arms reaching arounf him trying to grab someone "marco" he said again "polo we all responded once again we all laughed at his attempts  in trying to cath someone before he grabbed deku "gottcha" he then lifted him up, deku squealed and we all laughed.

This was actually fun probaly the only fun i've ever had other then sometimes when i'm with the other guys from UA "izuku do you mind of I invited some of my friends from UA" this was the first time i've addmitted that they were my friends it actually felt good "no problem you should invite everyone tomorrow we can swim in the pool again or do something fun I have a theater" "your house is so cool" "thank you but anyways guys we should get out of the pool it's getting late and I have to bring kacchan back"  we all agreed it was getting a little chilly so we got out of the pool izuku let me use a guess bathroom to take a shower then he drove me to the hotel. 

"Bye izuku see you tomorrow and nice meeting you all" they all said bye to me. When I entered the hotel everyone was eating food so I went and got myself some too. "yo bakubro where did you go after school" "it's nun of your damn business shitty hair" "now that I think about it I didn't see you" Mina said "oh my god I was at deku's house now leave me alone also he invited you guys to his house tomorrow after school" "ohhhhh you went to his house" mina said in a teasing voice "it's not like that he has a boyfriend plus his friends were there we only went to the pool which also reminds me make sure to bring your swimwear cause were either going in his theater, the pool or both". 

"I should tell the rest of the class so they are prepared" "whatever im going to sleep bye" I said

today was a long day but I enjoyed it.