Boyfriend

( one week later)

(deku's outfit/deku's pov)

Today is my first day in school I got ready and I'm heading to the school right now I choose my favorite outfit set (Outfit above) me and my friends have gotten closer I've noticed that Evan and  Damon are always looking at me or flirting with me I wish they could just ask me out already. As I park in the parking lot everyone turns to look at me I get out of the car and make my way inside the school all the girl and guys are looking at me like I'm the last snack in the store. I don't pay much attention to them and make my way to the principal's office.

 When I open the door there a beautiful lady sitting at the desk with a sign that says principal she looks at me and gives me a cheerful smile "what can I do for you sweetie" " I'm just here for my schedule" "oh what's your name honey" she reminds me of my mom "my names Izuku Midoriya" she starts typing on her computer and the printer starts making noise she grabs the paper and hands it to me. "here you go" "thank you" I say as I turn to leave right now I have homeroom I stop at my locker and put the combination in stuffing the things I don't need in there. 

I walk to homeroom and knock on the the "come in" I hear someone say I open the door to see all the other student already there with the teacher sitting at her desk "you must be the new student" "y-yes ma'am"  'OMG why did I stutter like that' everyone stopped talking and turned to look at me making me more nervous "what's your name" as I open my mouth to talk the door opens I turned and in walked my friends "OMG izu I didn't know your were in this school?!" Daina  says "Oh Diana I just started today" before we could say anything else the teacher cut us of "you guys go to your seat and what was your name again" "oh my name is Izuku Midoriya"

Ok you can take the seat in the middle of Damon and Evan before she could point out who they were I was already on my way just as I sat down everyone started whispering I couldn't hear anything they were saying but I heard a little like "how does he know the trouble makers" I was confused so I asked Diana "our group is called the trouble makers" "ohhh ok" we started talking about random thing and laughing soon everyone was talking like they were before.

Soon it was lunch time I look around for a table to sit at I spot Diana, Seth, Damon and Evan they wave me over to there table as I was walking someone from behind me slapped my ass I turn around and slap him in the face he held his cheek with his hand looking shocked then turn to me and glared at me I glare back at him and he turns back around and leaves without saying anything but looking pissed he should know not to slap someone's ass.

I turn around and walk past all the people that was looking at me in shock and walk faster to my friends They looked like they were about to kill the guy especially Damon and Evan I smile at them "hey guys" Damon was still looking in the direction the guy left but than he turned to me and smiled "hey" "izu me and Damon want to talk to you" Evan said "ok sure?" all three of us get up from our seat leaving seth and diana to talk by themselves the boys pulled me out of the lunch room and into the hallway "izu we have something to tell you" damon said " go ahead"

"Me and Evan really like you and we want you to be our boyfriend" I was shocked honestly but  said "Yes!" they looked surprised for a moment before Evan kissed me I quickly kiss him back i break the kiss and look at damon he look at me than at my lips I move closer to him and he grabs me by my waist pressing me against his chest he was taller than me so he lowers his head than meet my lips with his, kissing me, we stay like that for a second before he breaks that kiss. 

"let go back we left seth and diana back there" "oh uh yea let's go" I cant belive there actually my boyfriends now.

ya'll I already know this a lil to fast but I dont wanna hear nun of that