KACCHAN?!

(20 minutes later)

It's been twenty minutes so were just waiting for the U.A students suddenly there's a knock omg I'm getting so nervous my teacher goes to open the door a bunch of student I've never seen before comes in that's until I saw him. I stood up so fast my chair fell every one is looking at me but I didn't care. "K-KACCHAN?!" he looked at me "DEKU?!" people were looking left to right between me and Kacchan confused "you damn nerd so this is were you've been ever since middle school" "and what the hell are you wearing" "kacchan you don't get to control my life anymore I can do what I want" he looked at me shocked for a quick second than a man I'm pretty sure there teacher eraser head "bakugo why the hell are you louder than normal" "also do you know her"

"deku is a guy not a girl!" than eraser head turned to me "how do you know bakugo" I didn't want kacchan to get kicked out of U.A so I said "he's my childhood bestfriend" eraser looked confuse before saying  "what happened in middle school that you moved away" I stop for a second to try and come up with a lie but before I could stop myself I said "he bullied me up until middle school" I said it quick but they all still heard me and everyone gasped eraser looked at kacchan witch caused him to look away "so it's true bakugo right" eraser asked to my surprise he actually admitted it. eraser looked disappointed I can tell kaccan knew that to I think he felt bad about what he did but I didn't want to forgive yet.

To my utter shock he said "um Izuku I'm sorry about what I did even though you told me you didn't have a quirk I knew you did cause I heard my mom and yours talking about it" I was jealous cause your quirk was so powerful and I wanted you to use it or show me it but you never did "so I got angrier every time cause we were friends and you didn't want to tell me can you please try to forgave me" yeah you know when I said I wasn't going to forgave him yet well fuck it I'm going to. I started crying he was to I walked up to him slowly and hugged him I know he bullied me but I cant help but just forgave him.

(This is the end for now so I can come up with some other ideas)