37 ~ That's a big win !

Start from the beginning

Tanzeel said this once on our dinner once and i choked on my water spilling it on table. The side eyes of waiters and the other people present, it first time made me feel to dig a hole in ground and vanish. Then the whole ride back home i was laughing on how childish and rubbish it sounded. I chuckled remembering that moment.

"Thank you Tanzeel, Let's go now". We started the ride while i was overlooking the presentation and files. After an hour we reached. Harry's building was like a building coming straight out of some dollars price magazine. The whole big ass like glass building shone like a diamond.

"Soo you want me to come or wait?" I don't think i need him up there. Also Jenny messaged me to send Tanzeel at office.

"Jenny said she needed you for something, i think you should go, there might be a need there more."

Sulking he eyed me. "Whhhaaattttt?" i too whined.

We do this often, it came naturally, when he tries to be upset i too act like one and he laughs kissing me forgetting everything. I don't know how i turned this.

"Don't do that !" He tried to sound serious but failed.

"Okay." folding my hands i huffed looking forward.

He laughed loudly. My eyes and ears finding it's peace. I too started laughing looking at his hilarious face.

"Okay I need to leave now, otherwise I'll be late." I said and left the car.

"Ashimmaaaa" I looked back to see Tanzeel grinning "I love you" he said. I freezed staring at him. It's not the first time he said that. Every night, every morning every time he says that and i always freeze finding something good to reply on it.

"Bye Tanzeel. Hope i win" Smiling i turned to leave quickly so i could avoid his disappointed face which he quickly masks off.

The things which have happened with me are so horrific that falling in love takes me on a edge, still i am trying to get up and look at Tanzeel and smile at him holding all my things together.

I entered the building and within a fraction of second my face became stoned and careful. There stood Manav Chabbra with all his black glory and a disgusting smirk. I don't know why he always looks me with so much of hate. Can't he just shut up, accept and move on. He is the major reason i will never forget my past. Him coming in front of me always rubs my past in my face.

Ignoring him i walked straight to the office and greeted Larsen's. The meeting began and there were only 4 companies investing. Chabbra's, AK's, Royals Company, Lily's Company.

I explained our presentation and also kept a very decent, pretty price for our deal. Harry seemed impressed with me the most. And i couldn't believe it for a second when he said "Miss. Khanna i would like to give you this deal, We will email you soon."  Smirking with a glare at Manav i stood greeting everyone.

"Thank you Sir." Going out the first thing i did was to go in a corner and phone Tanzeel. I blabbered about the win and how i slayed and how i kicked Manav. He gushed about the win and shouted to his team on the call about the win.

"That's a big win" Daniel shouted.

"So how are you returning?" Oohhh I forgot to book a cab to return office.

"I don't know. I should have really brought you with me."

"Yess Mam I'll come right now to pick you." Okay. so there is someone beside him or else now he would flaunt on how he was right. So why not play a game. He did this same when i was in orphanage with Uncle and i had to cut the call ignoring him. Let's see what he does.

"Don't worry i booked a cab, buuttt Tanzeel i wanted a kiss from youuuu for the win" i said flirtatiously.

A silence, then loud throat clearing sound came, again silence "Daniel Mam is asking for the extra copy of Harry's presentation."

"She has it in her laptop Tekayy" Daniel replied. I snorted at the nickname. What is tekay? a 5 year kid?

"Mam Daniel said.." Tanzeel said in the phone.

"Okayyyy Okkayyy I'm going" Daniel replied cutting him hastily and i laughed at Tanzeel's instincts.

"Jenny you know Rita didn't yet submitted Mam the final financial papers".

Why does he has Jenny and Daniel in his cabin. They are inseparable. I heard a loud gasp from Jenny

"Ohh myy gooddd Mam will kill me if she didn't get it till evening, I'll go and check on her."

After a beat of silence he spoke "Hmm...*kissessss*

"But Rita is on a le..." Jenny's voice ranged. The call ended.

I laughed so hard. The boy is crazy. I hope Jenny didn't find him kissing his phone like a madman. Laughing i booked a cab.

My vision went at right and i regretted it the moment. Manav was hugging someone and it didn't took me a second to recognize who it is. The phone fell from my hand and i took the support of the wall to stand my stomach falling down. Their car swiftly went as my cab arrived. Wearing my goggles i quickly got in.