[Chapter 7 - "Secret Trip Volume 2"]

A few more days have passed, and the date for Mizuki's Secret Trip with the girls has finally arrived.
Ena was reluctant to go, but after a few minutes of bribing her with worth-picture-taking sceneries, she went along with Mafuyu and Kanade to meet up with Mizuki at the train station.
    "Woah, Mafuyu, Kanade.. I didn't expect you to show up so early." Ena looks at the two, quite impressed.
    "We had nothing to do at home, so we both prepared to head out early." Mafuyu responds.
     Kanade nods, her face behind Mafuyu since she isn't really comfortable with the tons of people walking around the area.
     Ena puts her fist against her hip and searches the crowd for Mizuki.
     "Now then, where was the host who wanted this trip in the first place.. she's running off late.."
     Mizuki runs towards the three girls in a hurry. Passing through the crowd of people and making their way to the waiting group.
     "What.. what took you all so long?!" They catch their breath by bending while putting their hands against both legs.
     "I just got here, Kanade and Mafuyu here were waiting early." Ena looks at her, confused.
     "You've been waiting at the entrance this whole time you two?! Our train departs in two minutes!! Let's get a move on already!!" Mizuki stands up straight after a quick breather, and runs while grabbing Ena's wrist.
     "Huh- hey!!" Ena gets pulled by Mizuki, but then runs along to match their pace.
     Kanade sighs after realizing that they have to run towards the necessary train platform.
     "Kanade. It's fine, we can walk." Mafuyu walks to follow the running Ena and Mizuki and takes her time.
     "But aren't we going to miss the train?"
     "2 minutes isn't a long time, the platform is near, they're exaggerating."
     "You're right."
     1 and 30 minutes pass, and Mafuyu and Kanade enter the train cab, looking for Ena and Mizuki.
     Mafuyu leads the way and walks along the passageway between the rows of chairs, slowing and stopping for any people moving around to their designated seats.
     Kanade follows along while being more careful so that her long hair, her head to her knees length, don't get caught up into anything.
     "Where are they?"
     "Wait, they might be on the first cab." They ran all the way here so they shouldn't have gone far at the back." Mafuyu realised.
     She turns around and turns Kanade around to face the other direction.
     "Oh- okay.." Kanade then leads the way, the two girls walking to the first cab of the train.
     Ena pokes her head to look at the long passageway between the rows of chairs and notices Kanade arriving, she waves her wrist to signal them that they're near.
     "There you are, I thought you both got lost."
     "Mafuyu, Kanade, thank goodness you arrived before the train starts moving!" Mizuki says, sitting at the chair next to the large train window.
     The spot that Ena and Mizuki are sitting is a large train cushion chair, supposed to be two individual chairs but then combined to one large.
     There is another similar large chair just facing against Mizuki and Ena's, with a large rectangular table with curved corners between the two.
      Mafuyu sits down first, scooching over towards the window so that Kanade would get some space. They are now facing Mizuki and Ena's direction.
     The train doors close, and the train starts to pick up speed as it begins to leave the city station.
     "And we're off!" Mizuki raises their fist in the air, while looking at the window.
    "Oh, by the way, I brought snacks." They placed their tote bag on the table and revealed boxes of chocolate cookies, Pocky sticks and chocolate bars.
      "Chocolate central.." Ena stares at the pile, not looking that surprised.
      Mizuki did last-minute buying at a chocolate store. Their tote bag has a quote: "life is like a box of chocolate, you never know which one you'll get."
       "Which one has the most sugar? I need energy.." Kanade smiles nervously.
       "The chocolate bar." Mafuyu grabs it and gives it Kanade.
        "Yeah, wait it is. How'd you know Mafu?" Mizuki looks up.
         "I also go to the same store after school, I don't buy anything though."
         "Whaat?~ Mafuyu, you need to try their cookies, I'm opening a pack right now." Mizuki doesn't hesitate to do what they say.
       "Huh?? Oi, shouldn't we save this for when we get to the place you want to go?" Ena looks away from her phone, scrolling on Insta photos.
       "Nah, I already planned it beforehand, there's food stalls at the area. Don't worry." Mizuki stuffs a cookie in Ena's mouth while handing Mafuyu a cookie with the other hand.
       Ena hesitates, but complies and takes a bite from the cookie, then holds the rest of the piece with her mouth.
       "Decent.."