"Bu-but --

" no buts my love, let him be, okay?"

Yuri nodded and wiped her tears with back of her hand and Mr Jeon chuckled, Yuri raised her eye brow at the sound, " look at you Mrs Jeon, you look like a baby when you are going to a grandmother to a little baby."  Yuri laughed squealing and hugged Mr Jeon tightly, " we are going to be grandparents, yay!" ..

............

the next morning both older Jeons were at in front of Jungkook's room, Yuri had a tray on her hand containing breakfast for her son .
so Mr Jeon knocked the door but when on response was given he pushed the door lightly and the door opened a little, he looked at his wife and invited themselves into the room.

they saw no one on the bed and the faint water splashing sound was heard from the bathroom door.

Yuri sighed a kept the tray on a side table and went to fix the bed while Mr Jeon sat on the bean bag.

Jungkook opened the bathroom door and came out with wet hair and a towel hanging on his neck. he got shocked when he saw his parents in his room and hang his head low remembering yesterday's outburst, he stood on the place not knowing what to do.
he looked up when a hand grabbed his arm and saw his mom smiling a little, his mom pulled him towards the bed and made him sit.

" ayego, my little baby still doesn't know how to dry his hair completely huh. " she took the towel from his neck started to rub his hair.
after drying his hair, Yuri took the breakfast and started to feed Jungkook who ate it without uttering a sound, finishing the breakfast Yuri kept the tray back in the table and sat beside her son who immediately hugged her on his dear life , " I'm so sorry for last night mom, please forgive me  " Jungkook mumbled in his mom neck who rubbed his back and Mr Jeon came to put his hand on his son's head.

" it's okay baby, we don't mind, but if you are okay can we talk about yesterday?" Mr Jeon said and nodding Jungkook pulled away from the hug while his two parents sat either side of him.

" uh- i- remember my birthday party at the club, " his parents hummed , " Taehyung hyung attended the party and we got drunk and uh- ended up in a room " he half lied and his whole face and neck got red while his parents just chuckled looking at the shy boy. " the next morning hyung told me to forget everything but I could not, I kept visiting his place like a stalker and after a month when we were in uni and he fainted so I took him in the hospital and got to know that he was 4 weeks pregnant, " he took a deep breath, " and he tried to abort the baby" he noticed how the hold on his hand tighten within his parents grip. " I somehow made him keep the baby but he warned me, if it gets too much he'll do the procedure, but for last few weeks he did not once brought up the the thing any more . but dad, mom, everytime I see him I feel like even if he accepts my baby he's never going to accept me. "

he sighed and stood up, " I really don't know what should I do now mom, I feel like a failure."

" bun, if you don't mind, can we meet Taehyung?" his dad asked.
Jungkook looked at his father, " why? if it's about yesterday then no need, I was just frustrated dad and nothing more."

" it's not about that, I just want to meet the person who has captivated my son's heart for years and now carrying our grandkids, can't we?" Mr Jeon asked.

" ok, I'll talk to Taehyung about this then. let me get ready, or I'll be late for the class."

................

Taehyung frowned when he saw no one waiting for him in front of the class door, usually Jungkook used to wait for him in front of the main gate but when he had works he always waited in front of the class door, and when Taehyung didn't see him in main gate he thought he'd be at entrance of the class but saw none, shrugging he entered the classroom and sat on his usual seat.

soon the teacher came but there's no sign of the doe eyed male, he felt it odd since last night when he finished his call came to an empty living room, he thought Jungkook might have some work so he left but now he felt slightly worried though he's not going to accept it.

almost half an hour later Jungkook appeared in front of the class and the whole room looked at him, the professor scolded him for being late and let him enter the classroom, he directly sat on his seat and opened his notebook without glancing around.

When the class was over 4 of them got together in the library while other two got busy with the work since deadline would be soon, and Taehyung and Jungkook opened their books.

they completed their work in silence and started to head out . Jungkook was quiet through out the day, but when Taehyung looked for a cab he came in front of him.

" there's something I want to talk about, let me bring my car and I'll drive you off " Jungkook left without listening Taehyung.

Jungkook came with the car and opened the door for Taehyung, once he was seated Jungkook took the steering in his hand and drove off.

"what do you want to talk about?" Taehyung asked.

" my parents wants to meet you" Jungkook stated making Taehyung shock.

" what are you talking about? why'd your parents want to meet me?"l

Jungkook sighed and looked at Taehyung, " I told them about you yesterday and I explained everything this morning, so they wants to see you."

" why'd you tell them about me, and even if you do you should tell me first before blurting anything out. " Taehyungs was enraged.

" I was frustrated okay, I was angry and hurt and told them in impulse, and they're bound to know now or then, so what's wrong if I told them now? frankly speaking they should've known a lot way before." Jungkook explained.

" I don't know what are you trying to Jungkook, but let me tell you, don't you ever dare to put your decision on me just because I'm carrying your baby, I won't be good. " Taehyung was fuming .

Jungkook pressed on the break suddenly out of nowhere and unbuckled the seatbelt to turn completely towards Taehyung, " you know I really love you, I don't know if you are taking my love for granted or what, but let me tell you Kim Taehyung, I'd never put my decision on you, because everything what happens or what'll happen it's totally up to you, just don't think you'll ever be able to get rid of me, even if  you were pregnant or not. " he saw how Taehyung's eyes widen.

" Jungkook, have you gone cr--

Taehyung's word got cut off when Jungkook came in front of his face swiftly their nose touched and lips almost brushed , their breath mingled while two doe dark orbs met two brown ones, " it doesn't matter hyung, but you have to meet my parents, I'd never let them miss moments of their grandkid. "

after taking few breath on Taehyungs personal space, Jungkook backed away and buckling his seatbelt he drove off once again while Taehyung stayed silent throughout the drive.

reaching in front of the apartment, Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung and offered him a bottle of healthy lemonade, ," be careful and drink it, it's good for pregnancy and would help in your morning sickness."

Taehyung just nodded and turned to leave and stopped when Jungkook spoke, " I'll tell my parents that you'd meet them in this weekend"

Gaining an affirmative reply, Jungkook looked at Taehyung who disappeared into the door and he drove off to his home.

......

to be continued.........

🌚👀👀👁️👀

🌚👀👀👁️👀