Trails of Cold Steel

Start from the beginning

Mr. Yang: One of my informants sent words there's a group of branded fugitives, in the Cangcheng, one of the nine Flagships owned by the fleet the Xianzhou Alliance. Among them he believes to be a woman with white hair and blue eyes.

A visible shock expression appears upon your face before walking forward towards Welt before questioning if the information is true or not.

You: Is he certain?

Mr. Yang: What say we go and ask him?

He said looking at you with a smile as you and Welt exchange gazes upon each other before you finally look down at the tea that you're holding.

Before finally speaking to Welt Yang.

You: This doesn't mean, I'm joining you.

You confirm at him before drinking the tea before giving the empty cup to Welt.

Mr. Yang: Best make ready then.

He said to you before standing up and exiting the room, as you headed to the Space Station to pick up your daughter from Herta's little experiment.

_______________________________________

TIMESKIPS

The Astral Express was created by Akivili, the Aeon of the Trailblaze, and legends claim that Akivili's heart powers the Astral Express' core - although Himeko found no evidence to support that claim while repairing the train.

In the past, the Astral Express was first bestowed by Akivili.

Shortly after the fall of the Aeon, the Nameless took upon Akivili's trailblazing legacy.

When the Stellaron began to spread, the star rail also fell victim under its influence to the point where the train could barely function at all.

As a result, the Nameless faction decided to abandon it after the rails have long been obstructed.

Himeko: So, have you thought things through?

Stelle: I want to join the Express.

Himeko: And what about Mister?

You: Same with hers.

Stelle: Thanks for coming back with me. You didn't have to. . .

You: I am your father.

You: I will always help. As long as I am able.

You said before petting her head once again.

Himeko: Then come with me.

You: I still have something to talk to you about, Himeko.

Himeko: Hm? Go ahead, speak your mind.

You: Thank you.

Himeko: There's no need to be so formal. Your daughter helped us defeat that big fella, anyway. Plus, If we keep speaking pleasantries, we'll waste a whole day. You've also done me a huge favor by defending the space station from the Antimatter Legion all by yourself. And know that while Herta may not admit it, she owes me one. And she will not refuse me if I ask for a favor in return...

Himeko: And it's probably not too much to ask for a rare item from the space station, right?

You: Of course.

Himeko: How about we continue talking on the Express? I'll make you a cup of coffee, my special blend.

You: It will be my pleasure then.

Upon agreeing to board the train.