Amberfall 2023 [CLOSED]

SEASONS OF ASTANIA | AMBERFALL 2023

PROMPTS:

1. You jump in a big pile of leaves, but you fall longer than you expected, and when you open your eyes, you don't recognise your surroundings.

2. This is your first Halloween in a new neighborhood, and the trick-or-treaters have unusually realistic costumes.

3. When you bring home a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch, strange things begin to happen...

4. Just before the full moon is supposed to arrive, it disappears completely. You must go on a quest to discover what happened and bring back the moon before the festival in its honor.

5. A town expects a bountiful harvest. But before they can collect it, a mysterious figure stands between them and their fields, keeping them from their crops until the people can pass their trials.

RULES:

- Write or create a graphic about at least one of the prompts. You may write/design about more than one prompt if you like.

- Participants may submit up to one written and one graphic entry. Your entry must be created for this contest.

- Written submissions must be 5,000 words maximum. There is no minimum.

- Graphics submissions must be 512x800 pixels. Users must show all assets/stock images used, if applicable. You must have permission to use all images; AI-generated images are not allowed.

- Any genre is allowed.

- Mature content is allowed, but if you're publishing on Wattpad, please keep their content guidelines in mind. Any mature content must be explained in the submission form.

- Submissions must be published on Wattpad or shared in a Google Drive link. We will not be downloading files of any kind.

- The deadline is November 30, 2023, 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be announced as soon as we can.

- No experience necessary! Anyone can enter.

PRIZE: Your entry will be added to the Wattpad community's contest book, and you will receive a shout-out from the profile. (You may opt out of this in the submission form.)

SUBMISSIONS: Fill out the form in the external link of this chapter! You may also link your entry in the comments, but this is not required.

NOTE: This challenge will include entries from members of our Discord server.

Good luck!