Opening Ceremony

Welcome, rising flames, to the trials of Astania!

Here, you will find opportunities to test your skills against other writers, find that missing spark to light your flame of inspiration, or simply meet your next favorite story and writer. Challenges will be open to both our Wattpad community and Discord server.

Check out our latest chapters for details on the ongoing challenge, and add this book to your library to be notified of new events!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

ABOUT ASTANIA

We are a community for both writers and readers looking to improve their craft, explore new worlds, and to form friendships. All are welcome!

Here we aim to provide a safe space for people of all backgrounds to bond over literature. Share your stories for the world to see. Check out our members' stories in our reading lists to find your next obsession. Keep an eye out for contests, clubs, and other opportunities to engage with the community.

Our Discord server is also a great place to connect with other Wattpad users, along with writers on other platforms and publishing paths.

Curious? Take a look around our profile or Carrd, and we hope you can find a home with us in the wonderful world of Astania!