Suncrest 2023 [CLOSED]

SEASONS OF ASTANIA | SUNCREST 2023

PROMPTS:

1. You're preparing for an unforgettable summer with your best friend/significant other, but when you said you wanted it to be unforgettable, you didn't expect ___ to show up in your backyard.

2. While the summers in your town may be unbearably hot, no one dares to visit the beach/lake to cool off because of an urban legend.

3. You have a checklist of things to do with your best friend for the best summer ever, but something happens when you're completing one of the items that may or may not ruin everything...

4. In an effort to alleviate the heat, a town was cooled by an unnatural winter. But now, it's too cold.

5. You are sent to summer camp, but when you arrive, it's unlike anything you ever expected.

RULES:

- Write or create a graphic about at least one of the prompts. You may write/design about more than one prompt if you like.

- Participants may submit up to one written and one graphic entry. Your entry must be created for this contest.

- Written submissions must be 5,000 words maximum. There is no minimum.

- Graphics submissions must be 512x800 pixels. Users must show all assets/stock images used, if applicable. AI-generated images are not allowed.

- Any genre is allowed.

- Mature content is allowed, but if you're publishing on Wattpad, please keep their content guidelines in mind. Any mature content must be explained in the submission form.

- Submissions must be published on your Wattpad profile as a standalone work, as a chapter in an existing anthology/portfolio, or shared in a Google Drive link.

- The deadline is August 31, 2023, 11:59 PM EDT. Winners will be announced as soon as we can.

- No experience necessary! Anyone can enter.

PRIZE: Your entry will be added to the Wattpad community's contest book, and you will receive a shout-out from the profile. (You may opt out of this in the submission form.)

SUBMISSIONS: Fill out the form in the external link of this chapter! You may also link your entry in the comments, but this is not required.

NOTE: This challenge will include entries from members of our Discord server.

Good luck!