ᜊ𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝ᜊ

A demon birthed from humans through mortal sacrifice for a God who isn't god..is how he transpired into life. A ritual now backlashed, the demon hunts and haunts the eery beauty of the forests of countries; folklore? Legend? A child's nightmare? All he is called.

Jack doesn't refer to himself as anything but a demon, he isn't a special story to spook people; he's real and hungry and hunting. Which is how she ends up in his radar

The beginning of something new, different.

She heads home after a longs day of work of minimum wage that settles her for a trailer home that's enough for a living, not ideal to most but enough for a life. Unaware of what could have- should have been the end of her life.

A large beast who's appetite was only slightly far from being filled with blood, skin, bone, and flesh; needing only one more slim covered intestine to slurp up.

He lurks the windows as everyone else sleeps around, eyes watching the targets movements as she undresses into something less formal, less work, more comfort. He sees you at ease and he wants for your slumber to strike and why not now? He could strike now but he doesn't, no ones watching why wait? He questions now.

He studies her plate and the manners in which she eats, whether its slow or fast paced. Missing eyes lurking your figure as he engrains it to dull memory. Questioning why she does certain things, why you move in such ways and why you slumber the way you do.

As he hovers over what should have been your sleeping body, arms lunge to hold you down..one on your neck, other on your mouth and he speaks

"Do not scream....or your life ends here..."

His hands relax away from her mouth and scared eyes frantically search for his own, which do not exist no longer.

"...who are-..what are you?"....

Jack shrugs and moves his hands away, surprised at your obedience

"I am....a monstrous beast....and I am in need of one last feast....."

Eyes follow his fingers that dance along the skin of her arms and a shiver runs to the skull and body Jerks slightly.

He grunts in amusement, you were almost indifferent

"Promise this encountered never happened"

"...I promise..."

"...mean it"

"I promise!"

"Shush"

Brows furrow in confusion, too afraid to speak back. A wise decision not to...Jack holds thin patience in times of hunger.

He stands to walk away and leaves a mark- a claw mark, along her door. A message of what could be his return, and a warning to pretend this night was a nightmare.