Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

The two of them still maintained their lying position, but the bed under them became a carved wooden bed.

This room is exactly the one that Bai Weixi prepared for herself.

"Cousin, is there something wrong with you! I think Dai Siwen has been very attentive to you recently." Bai Weixi said with a smile.

Bai Xiaonan didn't hold back, "Indeed, I have a different feeling about Dai Siwen."

"How do you feel? Tell me in detail, the more detailed the better!" Bai Weixi's eyes were full of gossip.

Bai Xiaonan rolled his eyes at him, "I don't have a very strong feeling, but I think this person is very nice, not bad, and a bit pitiful. Didn't you see that he is particularly good at watching his words? In my opinion, although the Shentengler family took him in , but he has always been cautious, although it is not the case now, but the habit of observing words and expressions has been formed, and it cannot be changed. Oh, I am not saying that the Shentengler family treated him badly, but he was too young at that time Maybe he is too kind to him and he will be more afraid of losing, sometimes I always think, how did he come here as a seven-year-old child in the year before Shentengrad took him in?"

Bai Weixi nodded from time to time. She already understood Bai Xiaonan's psychology. After her mother died, Bai Xiaonan also took special care of her. Therefore, she was born with a maternal brilliance, making her weak, pitiful and helpless.

But Dai Siwen has to pull out the helplessness and helplessness when he was a child from time to time like a joke.

It was like a missile, hitting Bai Xiaonan's heart with precision.

But it's not about the Holy Mother of Bai Xiaonan, she also watches people order dishes, she is indifferent by nature, and she will only have this kind of affection for people who fall into her eyes.

"Cousin, do you think I am pitiful?"

Bai Xiaonan was stunned for a moment, "I used to feel sorry for you, but now...it's been a long time since I felt this way."

Bai Weixi continued to ask: "Then do you think that your pity for Dai Siwen is the same as your pity for me?"

Bai Xiaonan took a deep breath, this question is a bit difficult, "...When I feel sorry for you, I want to love and protect you, and when I feel sorry for Dai Siwen, I want to... want to warm him."

Bai Weixi nodded, "Then cousin, I guess you like Dai Siwen, and Dai Siwen also likes you, you two are together, why bother?"

How could Bai Xiaonan not be entangled, "Is this really liking? I'm getting more and more uncertain."

Bai Weixi smiled, "Actually, it's very easy to verify whether you like him. If he wants to hold your hand or hug you, you don't feel resistance, that's liking."

Bai Xiaonan didn't know what he was thinking, so he didn't answer this question.

After a while, she asked back, "Do you like Shentengrad?"

Bai Weixi hissed, she liked Shentengrad very much, but it wasn't love, it wasn't that Shentengrad was bad, but that she had lost the ability to love.

"I think it's best to be friends. If I don't have supernatural powers and he has supernatural powers, I will live with him and treat him well, but it's just to prevent myself from suffering. Maybe in the long years, if He's the same as he always was, and I'm going to love him."

"But now that we both have supernatural powers, we don't need to be attached to each other, and we don't need to please anyone. Teaming up together is a win-win situation. Therefore, I won't break this situation, and that's fine."