Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Moreover, after such a long time, he also noticed that Bai Weixi was actually very wary of this family, saying that the assets were frozen, but they didn't see it. Who knows if she is talking about human or nonsense?

Rather than dawdling with Jiang Yuerou's family, it's better to find another way by yourself.

He knew that Bai Weixi still loved him, probably because he was always angry with Jiang Yuerou, so he kept fighting with him.

Jiang Dongming and Lin Hui were still watching over Jiang Yuerou in sorrow and grief, and didn't even know how to hold a knife. The more Lin Yichen thought about it, the more he felt that there was no way out, so he secretly went back to his room and took out his pole vault pole, which was worth money He had already brought his things with him, and he also took away a pack of jerky and a pack of biscuits.

He jumped out of the rear window with a pole, jumped out of the fence with a pole, and quickly ran to B07.

No matter how strong he is, he can be regarded as a fighting force, at least a hundred times stronger than Bai Xiaofei, and they will definitely accept him by then.

Fortunately, the refugees have not yet reached the second phase. Although the electricity was cut off in the second phase, every household is lit with candles or rechargeable night lights. Through the windows, you can see the figures inside in a leisurely posture, and he feels safe in an instant. up.

However, the idea is very beautiful, but the reality is very different.

When he came to B07, he found that it was quiet inside and there was no light at all.

They all went out to find supplies?

This was Lin Yichen's first thought.

Lin Yichen jumped over the fence with a pole and hid in the courier cabin to avoid the rain. He was going to wait for Bai Weixi to come back here.

Lin Yichen didn't know, his movements were clearly seen by the people in the room.

"He's smart, he came and hid himself!"

"This kind of person can escape a hundred times if he can escape once!" Dai Siwen despised him very much.

The courier hut is just a layer of wood, which doesn't keep warm at all, and Bai Weixi doesn't bother to care about him.

Bai Xiaofei and Bai Xiaonan felt relieved when they saw that there was nothing wrong with the second phase. Bai Xiaofei offered to help Bai Weixi assemble power generation equipment.

The others are free and have nothing to do, and they all help to assemble together.

The Bai family siblings put on finger cot lights and started the teaching mode. Every place was explained clearly in detail, and the three benefited a lot.

A total of three generators were assembled, namely wind power generation, hydropower generation, and solar power generation. After connecting to the main circuit, everyone walked through the back door together and put the three generators behind the house.

"It's best to use strong cement glue to stick the base on the concrete floor! It's a pity that you can't buy this thing now!" Bai Xiaofei regretted.

Considering that there will be a typhoon in the future, Bai Weixi really needs to fix these generators, "Wait for me, I have saved some, I will get them!"

Bai Weixi returned to his bedroom and found a bag of cement glue from the space. This was swept by the research institute. The size of a box is 10kg, which should be more than enough.