Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Although the sea has calmed down, Bai Weixi still drove the RV to the edge of the city in helicopter mode.

Because they attracted the firepower, Bai Xiaonan and others also fled to a safe area.

Today was too thrilling. Except for Shentengler, the others felt like they had survived the catastrophe, and they were not in the mood for fishing. They decided to go home and calm down first.

Schentengler agrees, and though he lost a boatload of fish and a great white and a half, he has gained a bigger one that he wants to eat right away.

When they got home, Bai Weixi took them into the space first, "Look! This bastard, Shentengrad, brought all the big octopuses in!"

Bai Xiaofei was dumbfounded, "As expected of Master!"

Bai Xiaonan had already seen through the barriers of space, and felt relieved, otherwise, he was really afraid that the octopus would kill them in space.

Dai Siwen looked around and found the cut off octopus leg, "Let's eat this for lunch today!"

Shentengler couldn't wait a long time ago, and carried the octopus legs to the kitchen door by himself. Daisvin took the tip, cut off the hard barbed sucker, and then made octopus balls, iron plate octopus slices, spicy octopus, and so on. I took the middle and grilled it. The last big piece was peeled and sliced. After boiling in water, I chilled it to keep the quality of the meat. Then I adjusted the sauce and dipped it to eat.

Everyone thought that such a big octopus would be very old, but they didn't expect the taste to be very tender and elastic, so Bai Weixi stocked up a little bit of each one first.

Everyone who ate a meal was very satisfied, and everyone couldn't hold on anymore. Holding their stomachs, the three people with supernatural powers even felt that their supernatural powers had grown.

Dai Siwen immediately tried his own fire ability, and with a thought, the three iron squid slices were steaming with oil again.

Daisy's chest rose and fell, "Fatty brother, I never thought I could break through the bottleneck by eating."

Shentengler nodded, "It should be that this octopus contains a lot of energy, the kind of energy that can increase our abilities."

Bai Weixi: "It can be said that this octopus is also a supernatural being, but it is an animal."

Bai Xiaonan was deeply convinced, "I suspect that its ability is to hide. The reason why I discovered it late was because it was hidden in a ball of ink at first. Life form, when it comes out, it will be too late for me to send out a reminder, this time it was my mistake, it is hard to imagine, if because of my carelessness, the entire army will be wiped out..."

Dai Siwen interrupted her loudly, "Sister, it's not your fault, you have tried your best, besides, Fat Brother can also cure it."

Bai Xiaonan shook his head, "If Shen Teng can cure it, can he also cure that sea snake that is several hundred meters long?"

Shentengler thought about this question seriously, "I think I can give it a try."

Bai Xiaonan took off her glasses, because she doesn't need them anymore, "If I see that giant snake again next time, I will tell you the difference in your levels, because my eyes have evolved again, and I can tell the level of the supernatural power." high and low."

Dai Siwen's eyes lit up, "Let's see what level we are all? Who is the best?"

Bai Xiaonan just took off her glasses and was still not used to it. She touched the corner of her eye and continued, "Among us, Shen Teng has the highest level, my cousin is the lowest, and Sven is in the middle."