Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Bai Weixi walked towards the east, but kept her gaze fixed on Jiang Yuerou.

I saw Jiang Yuerou was led into the confession room in the northeast corner. The kind of small room where believers confess to the priest, the size of two telephone booths.

"Cousin! See who's inside?"

Bai Xiaonan started watching before she could say, "It's A05! Why is he looking for Jiang Yuerou?"

Bai Weixi slowed down and walked behind Stentengler. Stentengler's huge figure completely blocked the eyes of the church personnel in front of him.

The refugees all faced north, sat on the benches, and quietly listened to the preaching of the clergy. The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful.

"Cousin, tell me the exact location of A05's head!"

Originally, she wanted to kill Jiang Yuerou with a single shot, but think about it, A05 has even more hidden dangers!

Jiang Yuerou knows that she has a space bracelet, that's for sure, but has she told anyone?

Who did you tell?

Jiang Yuerou is dead, will others seek cooperation from A05?

There are so many people in the church, if you want to avoid being discovered, you can only fire one shot, then this shot should be given to the most awesome A05!

Bai Xiaonan whispered in her ear: "Lean back against the carved window on the east side, with your chin 10 centimeters from the bottom of the carved window, closing your eyes to rest your mind."

Bai Weixi already has an extra women's pocket gun in his hand.

The moment the clergymen looked down at the bible!

Bai Weixi pulled the trigger!

With a gunshot, Bai Xiaonan lowered his voice, "Shot!" There was a hint of excitement in his voice.

To be honest, she has long disliked A05!

Even if such a person maintains order and plays a positive role in a short period of time, what about after a long time?

His kind of earth emperor doesn't know how to enslave other people. At first, it will be those refugees with evil intentions. Later, it will be everyone in this area. At that time, people are not people, not even dogs.

The gun quickly entered the space!

"Ah!" Bai Weixi yelled and pulled Bai Xiaonan and the others to hide in the corner!

"Ah! Shot! Killed!"

With her leading the way, the church was in chaos, people were screaming and running around!

The other three: "..."

At this moment, Jiang Yuerou, who was sitting across from A05, was also stunned. She smelled a faint smell of blood...

We are talking well!

What's happening here?

The church was in a mess, but it was strange that many priests and refugees stood there blankly, as if they had lost their souls! Even if you have a gun in your hand, you don't know how to use it at all.

Soldiers quickly dispatched, took control of the entire church, and blocked all exits!

The east and west doors of the confession room were opened.

The body of A05 was carried out from the east gate, the bullet pierced the temple, and the marksmanship was very delicate.

In Ximen, Jiang Yuerou was pulled out.