Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Just thinking about it, the water level quickly faded again.

Fast and spooky!

"I rely on it!"

Bai Weixi panicked, she won't be right!

She also doesn't have the crow's mouth attribute!

Before I had time to think about it, I used the electromagnetic salvage device to pull my uncle's private car and escape quickly!

It is not false to say that he escaped for his life.

There was only one tsunami in the previous life!

This time there is actually a second wave. The first wave is more than 50 meters high. How terrifying will the second wave be?

Will Tuocheng still be there by then?

The car was driving fast, and other people who understood it didn't have time to explain, so they ran away immediately, leaving those who didn't understand and wanted to go to the water to pick up seafood.

At this time, even if you grasp 0.01 second, you are stealing life from the god of death, for no reason, and it is not your parents, who will explain so much to you? At most someone shouted "Run!" It's up to you whether you hear it or not!

Bai Weixi drove a long way, and he could still see people gathered by the water.

She didn't dare to be careless, and drove the car all the way to her cousin's house on the top of the mountain before stopping.

The rain was sprayed on the face by the strong wind, and the face was numb.

The current time is 11:36 in the evening, and the temperature has dropped to 4°C. If she hadn't been wearing a temperature suit and down jacket, she might have been numb from the cold.

But even if she stood in the rain and was drenched by the rain, she didn't want to go through that door.

Down jackets are waterproof.

But the tears of cousin and cousin can flow into her heart.

How was she going to tell her cousin and cousin the fact that she only brought back the dead body?

Until the violent beating sound behind her woke her up.

Bai Weixi looked around in a daze, and found that the voice came from his uncle's car.

In an instant, an unbelievable idea appeared in her mind!

She rushed to the front of the car quickly, and found that it was Bai He who was slamming on the window, while Sun Siqi was leaning against the window with her face covered in blood.

"Uncle!" The long-term tension collapsed in an instant, and Bai Weixi cried out excitedly! "Aunt, she..."

"Stop howling! Help me carry your aunt back into the house!"

"Okay!" Bai Weixi stopped crying all of a sudden.

He ran to the co-pilot, helped Sun Siqi unbuckle her seat belt, and carried her into the house.

As soon as I entered the door, I found a courier boy sitting on the shoe-changing stool at the door, looking down and playing with his mobile phone.

Although Bai Weixi was curious, he didn't have time to talk to him, so he hurriedly carried Sun Siqi to the bedroom on the first floor.

He also found clean clothes for her to change into.

Fortunately, she didn't have a wound on her body, so her head was smashed, but she was still unconscious, and the knock may not be light. If it's just a concussion, it's okay, but if it's an intracranial injury, she has to be transferred immediately. open.