Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"Father, are you really going to sell me?" Bai Weixi was trembling all over, wearing an old army coat in the extremely cold weather of minus 60 ℃, his brain was numb from the cold, but his eyes were extremely bright.

"Xiao Chu, Dad has no other choice. What can Dad do? Your sister has been starving for five days, and your Aunt Lin is almost unable to hold on..."

A mocking smile appeared on the corner of Bai Weixi's mouth.

yes!

Jiang Yuerou has been hungry for five days, but her complexion is rosy, and her skin is as tender as water.

But she was only starving for three days, and she was as thin as wood, and her complexion was like dirt.

They were all in high spirits, even though they were in purgatory, it was like a vacation. This morning, Jiang Dongming, her father, watched the eruption of the volcano in the distance, and wrote an impromptu poem.

Lin Hui couldn't hold on any longer! So, flirt with Jiang Dongming and enjoy the last time!

Also, what was her boyfriend Lin Yichen doing at that time?

"Sister Xiaorou gave you all the remaining sweet potato rinds. She hasn't eaten for five days! I want to be by her side and take care of her at all times! This is to help you pay off your debts, you know?"

In the five years of the last days, they have long been terribly tired of her, wishing that she would die immediately!

Bai Weixi is enough! Extreme heat, floods and rainstorms, pests and rats, extreme cold and blizzards, earthquakes...every level requires her to fight with her life. If she survives by chance, she will be scarred, physically and mentally exhausted, and she has to endure their internal and external calculations.

"You don't deserve to be my father!" Bai Weixi walked towards the cannibal calmly. There was a knife there. If she was fast enough, she could die a little easier.

But at this moment, a huge gap opened in the ground, and a raging heat wave rushed towards us.

Below the crack, there is violently tumbling magma!

Without even thinking about it, Bai Weixi plunged into the crack.

Even if she died, she wouldn't take advantage of those bastards!

Although I am very unwilling, I haven't figured out all this yet! Haven't taken back what's mine yet...

--

Bai Weixi woke up suddenly.

The pain of magma enveloping her body seemed to still linger on her body, and the silver-white world frozen thousands of miles away was still in her mind.

She couldn't help hugging herself, looking around blankly.

This is......

University dormitory!

Pick up the phone and look, June 6, 2054.

He ruthlessly pinched the tender flesh under his arm.

hiss! It hurts.

"Hehehe..." Bai Weixi let out a weird laugh.

Fortunately, she was the only one in the dormitory, otherwise if someone saw her, they might think she was a ghost.

Jump from the top bunk to the ground with a jerk.

She quickly rummaged through the closet...

found it!