"Yea, younger".

"Do your parents know about yours and Summers relationship?" Spencer asked.

"Know of it, yes. Not so much the details".

"Because they wouldn't approve?"

"Um, I don't know honestly. I'm sure the situation would be questionable, just like it was for you, but I don't really care if they approve. I'd just like them to just get their own impression of who Summer is without preconceived judgment".

"I see. Then if that time comes, I hope you make sure there is no preconceived judgments".

"Of course" Connor nodded.

///

Avery finished drying her hair after her shower then changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. She grabbed her phone to FaceTime Summer.

"Hi" Summer said.

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Getting dressed" Summer said stepping back to show Avery her outfit "we're going to dinner".

"Very hot. You told me to call you".

"Mhm. Guess who was here when I woke up".

"I have a guess, but I'm so skeptical".

"Yup".

"Oh my god, Spencer let this happen?" Avery asked in shock.

"Apparently, Connor and Spencer exchanged numbers before".

"Shut up, so your dad's on board?"

"I think 'on board' might be a stretch right now but I think he's starting to understand that it's not just a teacher and a student being scandalous. Connor said my dad told him that if we were going to be together, he wanted to get to know him".

"Well that's good".

"Mhm".

"What are you getting to eat?"

"French cuisine. Then I'm of course going back to his hotel. I need sex".

"I don't even know how you survived this long" Avery laughed with her.

"I love that you get me. I'm very excited. So how's it going there?"

"Good. Finished at the water park, that was fun and Chelle brought her girlfriend".

"Michelle has a girlfriend? Did I know about this one".

"No, this is the first I'm hearing of it. Apparently they met in Budapest, connected a little bit but Michelle was coming home before her. They've talked on and off, very casual, until two weeks ago when the girl asked Michelle to be her girlfriend. Her names Helena by the way".

"That's so cute. So they're long distance?"

"For some time. Helena lives in the states, but she's abroad for another year".

"Is she cute?"

"She is cute. I will say that Chelle has really good taste".

"You are not wrong" Summer laughed "send me a picture if you have it".

"Yea, hold on" Avery said picking up her phone and going to their messages "there you go. That's from today".

"You weren't lying and they look so good together, oh my god. The matching bikinis, I love it".

"I know. It's so cringy and cute".

"Speaking of the cringiest couple I know, when is your fiancé heading out there?"