Thank you. Thank you for protecting this man he so dearly loves.

But why has it led to this?

Just how little Hiro sees himself by putting all the blame for everything that has conspired on his own? Meanwhile, the real villains still had to live without an ounce of such thing as remorse.

Just how kind can his heart be?

"I'm . . . I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Jin-ah."

And his body is still shaking.

Oh, Hiro.

Jin tries to distance his body and lift Hiro's face to meet his. He studied his handsome but rouged face and felt at peace again.

Well, temporarily.

He was unprepared to witness what was waiting for him to tame.

The very second Hiro's crestfallen eyes stare and meet with his, Hiro's pupils shook fervently while repeatedly saying, "I'm sorry. . ." They were pitifully fluttering in half as the man shed more tears in his presence.

Hiro's once straight and beautiful brows were now crooked upwards. More untouched and quiet tears had streamed down his face and now to his hands on his cheeks.

Dear lord. . .

"I'm sorry, Jin-ah."

"Shhh. Hush now. Why are you apologizing?" Jin whispers to him ever so gently and hurries to rub away the flowing tears under his eyes.

He could never understand what this man is really thinking.

When have the tables been turned?

"I . . . shouldn't have left your side."

And yet . . .

He could still look so lovely under the faint moonlight.

Leaning closer, Jin softly presses his lips to his, their tears colliding and hearts reuniting.

He could not bring himself to speak. His lips were trembling.

How can he purposely not love this man? When there is nothing not to love about him.

He rests his forehead against him, their eyes both shut closed.

"You were gone . . ." Hiro cried.

"And you found me." Again.

Jin pats and rubs Hiro's wide back. Aigoo, this big crybaby.

He was overcome with both senses of calmness and relief soon after his body had caught up with exhaustion. They remained in that position, and the serenity of the night had never been so soothing until now.

He peeks at his filthy clothes pressing against Hiro's.

Oh no. How could he forget?

They absolutely cannot stay like this.

"Hiro," whispers Jin.

However, Hiro refused to open his eyes, and his already tight embrace compressed around his waist even more. He was squeezing him.

"No one did hurt me."

He stroked the man's face with his fingers, but Hiro purposely avoided his eyes.

It seems his words were unbelievable to him.

Well, all his injuries were self-inflicted, although he did not intend to have them. Erm . . . But how can he persuade this stubborn man?

"An ahjussi helped me escape." Whose efforts would be crushed in vain if they stayed here for long. "Hiro, we have to hide."

They have to hurry.

It is Hiro whom they are truly after.

He could not ever forgive himself if he let those bad men see Hiro like this.

Like a defenseless and wailing puppy.

It would not take ten seconds for them to take advantage of Hiro's untypical self.

He locks his lips close when Hiro moves and carries him to the gleaming lake. They wandered around it and found a cavern behind a few sets of trees that could fit about five people.

A cave?

Author's Note:

Spread love, no hate, stay hydrated everyone!