👌🏻Casual sex👈🏻(Stenny)

A/N
If you get traumatized i shall pay for your therapy with my 4 dollars.

Kinks: Name calling, chocking, hard sex, biting, the list is never ending.

K:Top
S:Bottom

(Stans POV)

I shoot awake, panting and sweeting. You would think I just woke up from a bad dream. Nope, I actually quick the opposite. I was having a wet dream.

I looked down at my hard on through my blankets, I was extremely horney. I groaned not real wanting to deal with it, but craving touch. Not from just anyone, I wanted Kenny's touch. I wanted him to fuck me, I wanted him to call me a slut. His slut.

I was currently dating Wendy, and Kenny and I were fuck buddies. But there was a slight problem. I was starting to fall out of love with Wendy, and start falling insanely hard for Kenny (no pun intended)

I grabbed my phone to text Kenny.

My slut❤️

You: Hey Ken, u wanna come over and have a little fun?

My slut❤️: Omw, u got everything?

You: yup see u soon😏

I impatiently waited for Kenny to arrive. My dick getting harder as imagine him pounding me so hard the whole neighborhood could hear. I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a knock on my window. I smirked seeing Kenny, I opened my window pulling him eagerly.

"Someone's happy to see me." He smirked.

"Shut up." I said kissing him passionately, he kissed back without hesitation. Pulling away slightly and taking off my shirt.

"Guess someone's really excited~" he said pulling my shirt off the rest off the way and grabbing my dick through my blanket. I moaned softly.

"That's all I get~?" He said rubbing my top with his thumb slowly.

"S-shut and fuck me already!" I said loudly, followed with a moan as he rubbed my tip faster through my blanket. I ripped the blanket off of me, and pushing him on my bed.

I took his pants and boxers off, taking him without hesitation. He moaned as I started bobbing my head up and down. He moaned louder, gripping my hair tightly. I licked my tongue up and down his shaft.

I pulled off of him when I felt pre cum slip down my throat. He is not getting off the easily.

"Really bro?" He said playfully. I rolled my eyes as I started taking off my pants and boxers. He threw his shirt off, and helped me with my pants.

I pulled off my boxers, laying down on my bed waiting for him to fuck me. Without any thought Kenny pushed his dick into me roughly causing me to moan in both pleasure and pain. This is how we did it. Hard and rough.

He began thrusting slowly, knowing that I hate it. He leaned down kissing me, I kissed back. At that moment he picked up his speed causing me to moan into his mouth. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I broke the kiss when his thrust started to get faster. I moaned loudly, biting his shoulder trying to not wake up Shelly cause she was home from college.

"J-Jesus Christ Kenny!" I yelled digging my nails into his back as he started going faster.

"You like that, don't you slut?"

"Y-yes yes! I love it!" I yelled, panting and sweating. He took one of his from the side of my head and wrapped it around my neck. I moan, before he starts to squeeze my neck causing me to moan again.