Me and the Devil

This is a OC x Trent one shot.

Enjoy.
__________

Trent's POV

"I wonder if she's nice," Courtney said.

"I doubt it," I said rolling my eyes at the insane assumption.

"Don't be a hater," Gwen said softly. "She probably is, you don't know her,"

"I know her brother and that's enough. You guys want to see the positive side because you like him," I said taking my eyes off my math homework to look at the two on my phone.

Courtney and Gwen. The twins of school. Total opposites and my best friends since middle school.

I sat on my bed doing my algebra homework and talking to the twins about the girl I'll be showing around school tomorrow morning. A.k.a Duncan's little sister.

"I do not like him. That is the most vile thing you've said to me," Courtney said denying it, per usual.

Courtney is constantly against the idea of liking him even as a friend. In the beginning she wouldn't even be in the same class with him.

"Duh, I mean me and Courtney are different," Gwen said acknowledging and feeding into it.

Gwen is very open about her crush on Duncan. Since the beginning they've always flirted. Constantly reminding me about how it'll always be him and not me.

"You guys are very different but I've met him and his brothers before. They are all the same. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a dark mischievous type like him," I said finishing the last problem.

Me and Duncan used to be friends till I gained a crush on Gwen and he found out then started flirting with her. Ever since then I've kept my distance but he is constantly poking and making fun of me. Constantly.

"Hm, that sounds hot," Gwen said with Courtney nodding in agreement.

"Of course it does. I'm done Gwen so I'll send it to you," I ripped the page out my notebook and closed my laptop.

"Thank you so much!" Gwen said loudly and kissed her phone camera creating a smudge on her screen.

"You should have let her suffer," Courtney said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not you Court," I said chuckling.

"Don't make me come to your room with Jackson," Gwen threatened.

"Such a weird name for a spider," Courtney shivered.

"I know. I'm gonna head to bed," I said.

"Okay, have a good night Trent," Courtney said smiling and waving.

"Don't forget to send it to me! Night dude," Gwen said as I pressed the end call button.

I open my camera app and click a picture to send to Gwen. Once I did I got a text from the one and only.

'Try anything, and it's your ass' I read. I took a screen shot and sent it to the girls.