Bakugou x Male Reader SMUT

omagavers

Opening the door to your apartment, your heart immediately jumped when a sweet scent hit you, so hastily shutting the door, you ripped off anything that you could get rid of quickly from your hero costume, before you rushed into your bed room where the scent was the strongest.

Bakugou was covered in your blanket, as well as wearing your shirt, while he was gripping your pillow tightly, hugging it to his chest with one arm, his other hand was busy trying to give him some kind of relief, however, he didn’t feel satisfaction from this.

“Not enough… I can’t go as deep.”, he desperately whined and his underwear literally soaked, making him feel a little uncomfortable and paired with this burning lust inside of him, it was even worse. “What’s taking you so fucking long?”, he thought, he wanted you, needed you, his own fingers weren’t nearly enough to stop the aching.  

When the door to your bedroom finally opened, he instantly pulled out and threw back the blanket so he could look at you and when your strong scent hit him it was enough to make him moan and shake, almost coming just from the way you were smelling. Katsuki tried standing up, however his knees were weak, and he couldn’t even take a step, before his legs gave in, thankfully you were quick and caught him instantly. “You’re… fucking late, F/N.”, your boyfriend pressed out, before he buried his face in the crook of your neck, his body instantly relaxing against yours, making you hold almost all of his weight. “Sorry, Babe. But I’m here now.”

You lifted him with ease, getting him back into the nest he had been building for the past days. His hands were desperately clawing at your clothes as he tried his hardest to rub and press against you as much as his strength allowed. Your touches left a burning sensation on his skin, being way too sensitive right now, thus when the first thing you decided to do was mark him once again, it was enough for him to come with a loud moan, his fingers almost ripping your clothes, his body squirming.

“Shit.”, you cursed when you looked down, finally pulling off his underwear, exposing him as he was throbbing and leaking. “How many?”, you simply asked as you were nibbling on his neck, your fingers opening the shirt he was wearing so you could throw it to the ground as well. “Fourth.”, he choked out, letting you undress him completely, before his arms were around you once again. “But… this one felt better… because… you…” – “You say such cute things, Katsuki.”, you whispered before you rose a little, looking down at his flushed face, clouded eyes and the way he was whining your name, you wanted to devour him.

“Not enough, F/N.”, Bakugou almost sobbed and you could only grin a little, throwing away the last bit of your hero costume, you leaned down again, your lips brushing against his neck, letting them travel to his sensitive ears, whispering only a “I know, Katsuki.”, his body instantly reacting to your voice as he was shivering violently, choking out your name as he felt like the heat was eating him from inside. “Come on, Baby, turn around for me.”, you said and with his last bit of strength Bakugou did as you wanted, turning to his side, so you were pressing against his back. With ease you had one arm wrapped around your boyfriend, making it easy for you to touch his chest and squeezing a little you could feel his plump and swollen nipple pressing against your hand.

Biting his bottom lip, he unintentionally was pressing his torso closer to your touch and listening to his silent request, you tweaked his hard bud, earning a cute little gasp from him and you couldn’t help feeling a harsh sting in your lower region and the need to just fuck the last bit of sense out of him was stronger than ever.

Using your other free hand, you lifted one of Bakugou’s leg and pushed it up, so he was completely exposed, the strong sweet smell emitting from him making your mind go crazy. “Shit. You’re so fucking wet, you’re soaking the sheets.”, you growled slightly and Katsuki’s body reacted to your voice so violently as he was shaking and whining, your finger rubbing against his already soft and wet entrance, his slick oozing out even more, thus making it really easy for you to thrust two of your fingers in.

Throwing his head back against your shoulder, Bakugou didn’t even try holding back his voice, his muscular body squirming underneath you as you knew his body like no one else and thus were able to find his prostate immediately. When you started thrusting and hitting his sweet spot, Katsuki felt his world turn upside down as his head was spinning from all the pleasure he felt and it really didn’t take long for his burning, desperate body to start shaking as another violent orgasm swept through him, his hands gripping the sheets so tightly he tore them a little, his voice echoing through your shared bedroom and you didn’t make it easier for him to control himself as you were marking him so harshly, leaving hickeys and bite marks all over his neck and shoulder.  

Panting heavily, his crimson eyes only opened slightly as tears were trickling down his cheek, the aching still not going away. “You’re sucking my fingers in so greedily, Babe, shit, you’re so fucking hot.”, you were also panting a little, just from watching Katsuki let loose you could almost come as well. “Nghhg… F/N!”, he groaned, the way you were talking and how you were whispering it against his ear sent another shiver down his spine.

“Please… fuck me already. It’s not… enough… I need you…now!”, he choked out, his teary eyes meeting yours as you were leaning forward a little to smack your lips on his, kissing him deeply as your tongues were intertwined with each other. Pulling out your fingers slowly, you could hear all the lewd sounds so vividly, turning you on even more, so breaking the kiss you sat up, grabbing a few pillows that were laying around in his nest and quickly turning Katsuki completely on his belly, you had positioned them underneath him so he had a little support and it was easier for you too, so you quickly grabbed his hips and pulled his ass up to position him the way you wanted him.

Feeling the way he was dripping and oozing out from his entrance was one thing, however when you spread him and you could also see it, it was another feeling and it made you throb and twitch in anticipation, because you couldn’t wait any longer either, so positioning yourself as well, thanks to his heat and the slick he was producing you were slipping into him with absolute ease. Immediately you could feel how he was sucking you in even more, making you moan as well when you buried yourself inside of him, Katsuki’s voice cracking, his moans high-pitched and desperate.

Leaning forward once again, you pushed his head slightly so he would turn it to you as much as needed and while your boyfriend was clawing at your biceps, the other buried in the blanket, you let your tongue slip into his mouth and finally, your hips started moving as you made total mess out of your needy Omega.