Robby Keene x Male reader smut

sloopy ending, long, over 1.5k smut

“You are such a little shit, Keene,” Y/N laughed, pulling his boyfriend into a soft kiss as the two climbed out of the Uber and thanked the driver.

“What do you mean?” Robby asked, wide eyed and innocently as though he didn’t know exactly what Y/N was talking about– a game of truth or dare with Miguel, Sam and Eli whilst Y/N and Demetri were collecting pizza that possibly revealed too much about where the hickeys on Y/N’s neck had come from the night before.

“Now all our friends, think I’m a fucking bottom, asshole,” the boy rolled his eyes, swinging for Robby playfully as he swung open the door to his dad’s apartment.

Johnny was out on a date night with Carmen, meaning the two boys had the apartment to themselves, which was definitely a good thing, judging by the glint in Robby’s green eyes.

“Show them differently, then.” Robby’s words caught his boyfriend off guard.

“Huh?”

“Prove to them that you’re not a bottom,” the blonde boy leant against the wall next to his bedroom, a smug smile on his handsome face that made Y/N nervous in the best possible way.

“Because it seems to me that they have some pretty solid evidence right now,” he added, wetting his lips and cocking an eyebrow.

Y/N walked over to Robby slowly, placing a hand on his hip, the other by his head, and moving in so close that their noses brushed together, Y/N’s hair tickling his boyfriend’s forehead.

“Any ideas on how I could possibly prove that, Keene?” Y/N hummed, not putting up too much of a fight as Robby closed the small gap between them eagerly, kissing Y/N with an excited enthusiasm.

“I have a few,” Robby hummed against the other boy’s lips, pushing him gently so the two peeled themselves from the wall and pushed through the door into Robby’s small bedroom, collapsing on the bed almost instantly.

“Care to share?”

Y/N’s hands were cold as they crept under Robby’s t-shirt, pushing the fabric upwards to clear the way for soft, damp kisses to be pressed up the boy’s abdomen. Robby writhed gently, grinning and cocking an eyebrow as he threaded his fingers through his lover’s hair.

“Fuck me, Y/L/N,” Robby laughed, pulling Y/N up to press their lips together although it muffled his words.

“Ask nicely and maybe I will,” Y/N smirked, despite already shedding his shirt and requesting permission to remove Robby’s, which was granted.

Locking his ankles together around the boy’s waist, Robby pulled his boyfriend back towards him, crossing his wrists behind their neck and kissing him hard. Y/N’s hands crowded Robby’s head, tangling in strands of his hair as his hips shifted slightly yet deliberately, creating friction between the two.

Lowering his hands, Robby grabbed at his boyfriend’s ass, grinning as he did so, before moving to tug at the belt loops of his jeans.

“Off.”

“You haven’t asked nicely yet,” Y/N quipped, shifting to start kissing at the blonde boy’s neck, sucking in some subtler marks before moving to his collarbone and making them bigger and darker.

Robby’s lips remained sealed as he closed his eyes, feeling the gentle sting of Y/N’s teeth along his collarbone before the sooth of his tongue. Then, after looking up at his boyfriend with a mischievous glint in his eyes, Y/N traced his tongue over one of Robby’s nipples, sucking lightly and enjoying the low, almost inaudible moan it dragged out of him.