"Why are you yelling..?" I questioned yawning, clearly still sleepy, "Alora's missing" . As soon as those words leave his mouth I'm up and running around forgetting about sleep. "Did you check the library?" I ask "That's the first place we checked." Lorenzo says as worry is reflected on his face. "Where's Vince..?" Alex asks, walking out of his room confused. "His room" Luca says

We all walked towards his room to ask if he knew where she was but we clearly did not expect to see my cold hearted son cuddling my closed off daughter. The sight warmed my heart as Luca started taking pictures. Which was a bad idea as Vince stirred, making Alora open her eyes. She turns to look at us. Vince puts a pillow on his face yelling at us to get out. Alora lets out a chuckle as she looks at us with a smile. A smile that could even melt hell. I walk towards her picking her up and spinning her around as she lets out a mix of a squeal and laugh.

I kept spinning until we were both dizzy as everyone was just laughing but I only wished that Marco was here laughing with us as well. Vince apparently succeeds in kicking us out but I couldn't stop thinking that Serine left with our smiles and laughter but Alora came here and returned our smiles and laughter.

Alora's P.O.V

Today instead of walking up with tears, sweat and blood I woke up with smiles, hugs and laughter. For the first time in that small moment I felt truly happy away from all demons lurking in the shadows feeding on my past but they all disappeared in the light of my family. The light I took one step in.

I look around the table at my family, my family. A foreign word, a foreign feeling, something I was always taught didn't belong to me, I wasn't worth it yet here I was soaking up every moment with my loving family.

"You ready" Bruno asked, packing the spray paint back and I let out a hum of approval as I looked at everything he brought, everything I asked and it was perfect for my revenge.

Revenge, I laugh at that. Never would I have thought of taking revenge on someone. I always hated that word because who are we to decide the punishment of someone else and yet again here I was packing up everything for my revenge, a very deserved revenge. Elias Albu has called war, out of courtesy I have to deploy some warriors.

Sitting in front of his car, his favorite car I must mention. Bruno and I were waiting for Lorenzo and Luca. Lorenzo was grounded and Luca was keeping watch over him so, we added Luca in our little team as well, for protection as Bruno says.

(A/N - This is the past)

"He's never gonna say yes" Lorenzo whispers. I haven't told them why I wanted revenge, I just said I hated him and needed to do this. "Yes, he will if Alora asks" Bruno says, making my eyes widen and a series of no come out of my mouth.

"I-" I was interrupted by Luca entering inside Lorenzo's room "Why did you call me?" He asks, raising his eyebrow. My throat dried and the words got stuck in my mouth not coming out no matter what I tried. "Um.. Well..Uh ... .I need h-help" I mumbled finally finding my words making Luca tilt his head to the side "Sure what do you need help with" He says with a smile making Lorenzo and Bruno mouths drop along with mine.

"I knew it, you do love her more" Bruno grumbled making Luca roll his eyes looking at me with a questioning gaze. "We um.. kinda need you" I whisper looking at Bruno for help "For protection" He adds as Luca's face lit up with realization as he backs up "No and I am saying it again no. I am not getting in trouble for helping you when dad- " He says but Bruno interrupts him "If, if dad finds out" Bruno says with a puppy face, "No when, because dad will find out and then he is so gonna kill all of us". Luca mumbled with a heavy sigh

"Luca, please. I need this" I whisper making the best puppy face I could master while glossing my eyes a little. He groans, making everyone smile. "Great, we have you now for protection. So, what's the plan Alora" Lorenzo questions making me smirk.