Condiment Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Roddy: Nice work guys, all this tech will certainly help built my army

Before they could hop off, Fast Action landed  behind them on the same train car they're on 

Fast Action: I'm afraid you're gonna have to return those.

Roddy: How about, no! Beast, Hazard, deal our uninvited guest!

Beast pulled out a sledgehammer and Hazard crackled with energy, but before hey could do anything, Fast Action shapeshifted into a mouse. (A superpower he picked up from Beast Boy at some point off screen).

Fast Action: *Smugly* Squeak Squeak! 

Beast: Huh?

Hazard: A mouse?

Although, the reason why Fast Action turned into a mouse in the first place was because there was a tunnel coming up and he was the only one that noticed. Roddy, Beast, Hazard, and the robots didn't realize it until they smashed right into the top of the tunnel and crashed to the ground while the train left with everything they stole still on the roof, leaving them to go to their intended destinations once more. The villains laid in a heap among the broken robots.

Beast: *in pain* Boss, Fast Action got away with our stolen stuff.

Roddy: *irritated* I know.

-Wednesday-

That night, Roddy had broken into a laboratory and was stealing some chemicals from the cabinets with Rabies, Sprocket, and Buster. Franny also wanted them to snag some rat DNA from the lab rats in the building.

Roddy: Not exactly an extravagant and daring venture, but at least there aren't any superheroes around to ruin this plan.

Night Owl: Like me?

Roddy: Yeah, like- wait a minute, Night Owl!? 

Night Owl: Sup.

Roddy: Get her!

Rabies, always the first to fight something, attacked Night Owl and the two got into a scuffle on the floor, in the meantime, Roddy was making his escape with Sprocket, Buster and everything they stole. Night Owl reacted quickly and pulled out a spring loaded boxing glove, like the ones from cartoons.

Rabies: Hey, where the heck did you- *Gets punched* Oof!!

Before he finished his sentence, he got a hard left hook from the thing that sent him flying and crashed into Roddy and his two robots as they got outside, spilling the chemicals onto the ground. This was also bad thing as mixing certain chemicals wasn't a good idea.

Roddy: Uh oh!

The chemicals exploded, creating an odorous stink cloud around the villains.

Roddy: *cough*cough*cough* Ugh, I'm never gonna get this horrible smell out of my clothes! *cough* Or my nose!!!