"You guys done eye-fucking each other? The rides been over for the past two minutes!" A sudden voice said.

I looked back and it was Minjis friend, Hanni Pham.

"Ugh why do you always have to ruin everything Pham!" Minji said as I got off of her lap quickly.

"Whatever shithead, go eat your girlfriends face off. It was obvious that you were trying not to." Hanni said as she tried not to laugh.

I awkwardly got off the ride as felt my cheeks heat up.

I heard them bickering and it was honestly pretty funny.

"So, when are you gonna ask her out?" A voice from behind asked.

"Who, Minji?" I asked as I turned and came face to face with Dani.

Dani put her arm around me as we began walking somewhere else.

"Yes, Minji! You guys are so cute together! I've never seen Minji look at anyone the way she looks at you. I can put you on if you want-" Dani tried to finish with her usual bright smile and loud/sweet voice.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Her father wouldn't approve anyway.." I interrupted as I just stared at the ground.

Dani looked at me and spoke. "So? It's not like he'll own Minji for the rest of her life. She's almost an adult you know?"

She was right though. Just cause he's her father, he can't choose who she loves.

I walked away without saying a word and went over to Minji.

"Hi," I started.

"Hi," She answered.

"I think I might like you too. I-I don't really know though, I have to make sure. Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She answered.

I was about to lean in before she said "Wait."

She grabbed my arm and led me somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere more private, my dad is basically crazy..we could get caught." She answered.

"Oh..?"

"Okay, you can kiss me." She said.

I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in and kissed her.

"Woah.." Minji said, looking at the ground after I pulled away.

"Wha-" I was about to say but before I could finish, she smashed her lips onto mine.

This time, it felt..different? I felt my heart beat faster and it felt like I couldn't breathe.

I felt my muscles tense up and that usually only happens when I'm around someone I really, really like..

She eventually pulled away and I responded almost the exact same way that she did.

"Woah." I said.

"Should we-" Minji was about to say but before she could finish, she got a phone call.

"Hold on." She said before answering the phone.

"Father? I'm sorry, I just wanted to get out of the house- What? No! Fine, Ill be home in thirty.." She said as she was on the phone.

She eventually hung up and sighed.

"So, you have to go?" I asked.

She nodded slowly before speaking again.

"Do you think we could maybe talk about this tomorrow during break or lunch or something?" She asked.

I nodded. "Just text me."

She nodded.

She put her hand on my shoulder before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

She gave me a slight smile before walking away.

I put my hand where she kissed me as I felt my cheeks heat up.

I turned to look at her as she walked away while I kept my hand on my cheek.

-

TO BE CONTINUED..

my pookie is ilydaniellemarsh