30. Let me Love you.

Start from the beginning

"Always ready for that.", he replied in his hoarse voice.

What started with a simple kiss soon turned into a heated make-out session, Akshara pushed him back on couch before climbing on top of him.

Abhimanyu knew he would lose control if not stopped, it was on its last string.

Someone he got control on himself.
"Akshara, we should not.", he said breathlessly.

Akshara looked at him first confused but then understood what he meant, feeling hurt she got herself straight and started fixing her dress.
Abhimanyu too straightened up and by holding her wrist made her look at him, the tears forming in her eyes hurt him.
"I am sorry, I should have not.", she said embarrassed.

"No baba, don't be sorry, please.
I want this as much as you do, infact maybe more than you.
Its just when I make love to you, I want you as my wife, as my bride.
I want the entire world to know that you are mine and no one can question that.
I love all of you and I can't wait to marry you.
But your wishes are much more important to me than these.
If you want we--"

"No Abhi, it was stupid of me, I too can't wait to marry you and at the same time want our first night to be equally special."

"I hope you sometimes take the lead even after our marriage, if I'll let you to, because after kissing you once I can't stop, so after we do the deed, I don't know if I'll ever want to stop."

"Don't be so shameless Abhi!"

"We'll see madame where our shame goes after marriage.", he said winking.

"Okay, so is there any plan for our date, apart from the one that failed?", he teased.

"Abhi no teasing, otherwise you can enjoy the date alone."

"No, no, ofcourse not, please."

"Good boy.
Yes, we'll first have the breakfast along with Netflix and chill, then we'll take a nap, you can cuddle me if you want, they'll make lunch together, an actual lunch rather then churning on leaves life cows and bulls, then we'll go for an evening strolls, then you'll take me to dinner at my favourite resturant, where I'll order for both of us or atleast for myself, then I'll drop you home, handsome guys like you should not go home alone at night, as a responsible girlfriend its my duty."

"Okay responsible girlfriend, then let's get started with our plan and tomorrow we even have to inform our families about our marriage plans.", Abhimanyu said amused by her.

And the day was well spent together as planned.
_________________________________________

Abhira's wedding was a small, cozy and lovely affair.
They both decided to keep it minimal with people who actually mattered to them and would be genuinely happy in their happiness.

Akshara adorned one a the most beautiful red saree from her mother's collection.
She added Kartik's gold chain in her jewellery and rest from the collection of her two mothers, Naira and Sirat.

Once the priest announced them husband and wife, they both couldn't wait to start their lives together.
_________________________________________

Abhimanyu would have signed his share of property away if that would be demanded by his siblings to let him enter his room, where his newly wedded wife waited.
Honestly, he fulfilled the most absurd demands without questions or arguments.

He entered his room and found his wife sitting in the middle of the bed, so shy, so naive, waiting for him.

He sat next to her and whispered in her ears.
"I guess its time to fulfil my promise.
Let me love you."

Abhira- The untainted love.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara