Notice!

Hey guys!
First of all, I hope you all are doing good.
Secondly, I am sorry for disappearing without informing an a prior basis.

But here's the thing or more like the reason for my absence.

You all agree that all of us have a life out of wattpad, right?
And that hectic life has kept me busy.

I am a third year graduate student who has her semester exams from tomorrow onwards and not only semester exams, I have so many more things on plate that needs my attention currently.

Apart from my graduation, I am also preparing for my Higher education, so the prep for entrance exams have kept me busy.
Also, need to get placements, there are assignments, events, internals, fests, interviews, internships and so much of personal work, as I reside alone, so from cooking to laundry, everything.

I am not here to rant and rant.
I am here to apologise, sincerely Apologise.
I am here for your forgiveness.

And also to make one thing pretty much clear to a few DMs,
"I HAVE NOT ABANDONED THE STORY, I'LL SURELY CONTINUE IT."
Just give me a little time, maybe a week to let things settle and the updates will be rolling out.
Have faith in me.

In the recent days I have got some really supportive messages and some really hateful ones, I mean how can you make perception about someone without even knowing them.

For the people who went on to send me messages of abuse and tell me that I don't care about my readers and have taken them for granted.
I'll just clarify that- I love all my readers, because of them I write and they keep me motivated.
I am so grateful to the loyal ones, for their love and support to my every story.

At last I just wanna say-
This story will continue, continue till it reaches its end goal of "Abhira".

I just don't want to publish for the seek of publishing, I need to like it and see if it delivers what I wish to deliver.
There are two incomplete drafts and right now I don't have enough on my hand to complete them.

I'll be back in a few days with bang on updates.
Just stay with your writer.

Signing of
- Your writer- Sakshi.