25. The Big Reveal.

The event was the talk of the town.
The media coverage was insane.
The most prestigious and renowned families of Udaipur were present for this high society affair, from Goenkas, to Modis to Malhotras and Kapoors, to the Royal surnames of Rajputs.
Not to forget the reputed doctors from all over India who were in the network of the Birlas.

Dr. Kunal Khera entered the venue and to say he was impressed would be an understatement, the preparations done by the Birlas to just celebrate women was bizarre for him but nevertheless these events always brought him more recognition. So, he was all in for it.

Finally he got seated in the front row, just infront of the stage as the the lights were dimmed.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman.", as the host's voice rang in the auditorium.

Kunal felt as if he has heard this voice before, it sounded so similar.
The next moment the light fell on the host, Akira, and all his confusion got wiped out.

It felt as if he has seen a ghost, that girl, Akshara whom he got killed was standing infront of him in flesh and blood.
The world started spinning around him as if someone has kicked him in his guts, he must be hallucinating he thought but the way that girl was looking straight into his eyes told him otherwise.

"I hope you all are doing well.", as she continued.
"Its a very auspicious day for us women, a day when we are celebrated and cherished.
So, how can we forget the people who have been the pillars for us?
That's why I would like to introduce the chief guest for our today's function- "Dr. Kunal Khera."

She announced as the light fell on Kunal and he smiled nervously.
Abhi could already sense his distress and couldn't wait to out him publicly.

"Dr. Kunal Khera.
A person with such great ambition for girls and women.
He runs various campaigns all over India, is a trustee in various educational institute to prioritize female education and not the forget the various employment programs that he runs.
Honestly, the list is so long of his deeds.
I mean good deeds ofcourse.
And to honour him today, we would love to present this tribute in a video form to let the world know about his deeds and works."

Akira announced sarcastically as the lights turned off from above her and the focus was now on the screen and projector.

As the video started playing Kunal started becoming paler and paler, sweating even in an fully air conditioned room.

The clips from his offices at various locations, young girls entering the space and Kunal's actual motive with them, the statements from various girls, the witnesses, messages of blackmails and threats he sent to numerous women, several woman confessing of the crime that he did.

Abhi's blood was boiling with every second, sitting beside this filthy man he just wanted to attack him any moment.

But the next video freezed him.
His Akshu was on screen.
This time the victim's face was not blurred.

That day when Akshara was cleaning her webcam she accidentally left it on, and it became one of her biggest proofs as everything got recorded.
Like every other video this also wont be played completely but till the cut when anyone can realise what was about to happen.

Tears pricked Abhimanyu's eyes as he saw the scene unfolding on the screen.

His Akshu being pushed against the wall as she struggled to free herself from this monster.
The video was on mute but he could clearly hear her screams, cries and sobs.
He just took a short breathe of relief as he saw her pushing him back and trying to escape.
But in the very next moment he felt his heart dropping to his stomach as he saw this vile man grabbing her by the hair and throwing her roughly on the floor.
When he saw him injecting something harshly into her arm and she losing her consciousness, he just felt like dying.