𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"I was cleaning the library when I st-st-started to feel dizzy. Mr. Ma-Ifoy came, looking for a special book assume, and he found me in my bad s-state. He wanted me to-to eat something since he thinks otherwise I couldn't do my job p-p-properly." The maid lied, feeling worse after every word that left her mouth.

Sinja looked at her, thinking about her explanation before she nodded, "Just never saw him that concerned about one of us, but I will give you some of the food I am preparing for dinner." She smiled sweetly, taking out a plate.

A few minutes later, Aurelia tasted the expensive meal. She has never eaten something so good before in her entire life, "W-ow, that's awesome."

- - - -

Kayla Malfoy

Later, after Draco Malfoy and his wife had their dinner, he went to his office, while Kayla went to the kitchen, "I want to make sure that you are throwing the leftovers away. Can't have any of the slaves eat our expensive food, can we?"

She did this every day after dinner and said the exact words every time as well.

"Mistress Malfoy, excuse me, but there are no leftovers today," Sinja explained, speaking quite silently.

"What do you mean with 'no leftovers'? I know that you are always cooking more than we actually eat, so where are they?" Kayla raised her voice and got angrier every second.

"Master Malfoy told me to give Aurelia something from the food I prepared for dinner. I thought he informed you about that." The redhead told her, visibly confused.

The Malfoy woman was confused even more. This couldn't be true, could it? Her husband would never spend that expensive food on some poor slave. She had to ask him, and if anything Sinja told her would be a lie, she would face the consequences.

Kayla turned around quickly, her heels clicking on the cold marble floor. Without knocking, she walked into her husband's study, finding him sitting by his desk, reading over what seemed like documents.

It has always been cold in the Manor, but there was something about his office that even his wife disliked. It was even colder than the rest of the Manor, and it didn't feel welcome for her. That was something she hated. She was everything he should look at, she was his wife, his soulmate. At least, that is what she thought.

She loved him since the two of them met in Hogwarts. He was the Slytherin prince, and she was his princess. They never were a couple back then, but she admired him and wanted nothing more than to be his girlfriend, and later his wife.
She already had everything planned out in her
head.

In Kayla's family, everyone was a death eater, and she was one to admire the Dark Lord's work as well. Her family was aware of the fact, that the Malfoys were the same, and that's the reason why it was just a matter of time before a marriage between her and Draco was arranged.

However, after their marriage, nothing was like Kayla imagined it to be. She wanted to serve the Dark Lord and was glad, that the world finally got rid of all the half-bloods. She also was known in the wizard world and held a lot of power, but the person she wanted the most never looked at her the way she wanted him to.

He never hold her hand, hold her while sleeping, made love to her instead of just fucking her in a meaningless way, he never cared enough about her feelings.

Sometimes she thought about giving him amortentia, but then remembered that the Dark Lord had forbidden all sorts of love potions because that was the way his mother tried to make his father fall in love with her.

She knew that Draco wanted her in some way, and one day, when she would give him an heir, everything would change for the better. She never was one to want kids, but she knew that this was one of her tasks as a wife, and she was willing to fulfill it for Draco.

"Honey?" She asked as she closed the door behind her, standing in his big, cold office.

"You know that I don't want you to come in here, Kayla." He said in a low tone, without looking up.

Kayla. He never called her honey, darling, babe, or any other nickname. For him, she was just Kayla, the woman he was assigned to marry.

"Did you know that one of our slaves got some of the food we had for dinner?" She asked him with an annoyed look.

"Yes, I wanted her to eat, since I found her in the library nearly fainting." He answered. Again, not looking up.

"And you think it was necessary to give her something of our food?" She asked angry, taking a step forward.

"If I remember correctly, I am the one who pays for the ingredients, so I am the one who decides what happens with that food. Another thing, I don't want you to tell our cook that she should make more food just to throw it away at the end, it's a waste, and I don't like that. Did I make myself clear?" He said, finally looking her in the eyes.

"Yes, but I just thought, that-" She hissed before her eyes fell on the papers in front of her husband, "Isn't that the file of our newest slave? Why are you reading it? Was she the one you gave the food to? What was her name again, Aubray?"

Draco let out a sigh, starting to get annoyed, "I like to know something about the people that work for me, and her name is Aurelia, that's what the file says. Now, I want you to leave this fucking room, and when you ever come in here again, I won't ask you so nicely to leave."

The blonde woman didn't say anything, just nodded, while looking down, leaving the room as quickly as possible.

She finally reached her bedroom, where she lay down, ready to fall asleep, alone once again.