𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

"Come on, S-S-Sinja, I have work to do," Aurelia slightly laughs as the red-haired woman pulled the girl with her

"I promise you, you will be happy about that surprise," Sinja laughs and takes her to the storage room.

Aurelia's eyes widen in disbelief. She looked around the room, seeing all the beautiful dresses. She ran her hands through the soft material of them.

"W-wow, they are even more beau-tiful than I remembered, but why a-re we here?" She asks curiously, looking at a baby blue dress.

"Well, in my opinion, you suffered a lot till now, so I thought you could pick a dress and attend the gala, just like in one of that muggle fairy tales. We will tell them you are sick, and they will find another made to serve food at the gala. But in the meantime, you will attend the gala in one of the dresses."She clapped her hands in joy.

Aurelia shook her head, "They will k-k-know who I am. It's okay, Sinja, w-why would I want to attend that g-gala anyway?"

"No, they won't because you will wear a wig, make-up, and one of that pretty dresses. I am sure you will look like a whole different person. And the reason why you will attend the gala is, what's life without a little risk? " She smirked.

"Th-ey will know it's me as s-soon I start to speak," She sighed, a bit disappointed.

"I know a charm for that, but it won't last long, just for a few hours," She smiled, "Now look at the dresses. We have to hurry."

Aurelia nodded and looked through them until she finally found the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. It was emerald green, long, shoulderless, but with long sleeves.

"Th-that's it Sinja," She smiled and took the dress before Sinja took her hand and both of them apperated to Sinjas room. It was a little bit bigger than Aurelia's but not much.

"Wandless magic, sorry, but nobody was allowed to see us taking that dress." She apologised and walked to one of her drawers.

"It's okay," The girl smiled and sat down on Sinjas hard bed.

The maid turned around again, in her hands all make-up she had, not that she would use it, but she kept it for special occasions like this.

"So first of all, I will do your hair and your make-up, and then you will change into that beautiful dress." Sinja smiled, showing off her white teeth.

The shy girl nodded, clearly excited, and sat very still as Sinja gently ran the make-up brush over her face. When the tip of the brush touched her nose, she let out a little squeak. Even as a child, Aurelia's nose was very sensitive, and it was a habit of hers to sneeze when she detected certain smells. Her nose was also the first part of her face to turn red out of cold or embarrassment.

After two hours, which seemed like minutes to Aurelia, Sinja finished the make-up and looked at her work proudly.

"I haven't forgotten how to do it." She smiled and received a questioning look from Aurelia. "I was a make-up artist. I had my own shop until you know. But anyway, it doesn't matter now. Let's do your hair." She said, closing her eyes briefly, taking a deep breath, "Capilluspulchra."