8. shopping

author's pov :-

When Jungkook saw Taehyung standing near the door and repeatedly looking at his watch, he asked.

Jungkook :- are you going somewhere?

Taehyung:- Yeah, shopping with Jimin for his engagement.

Jungkook :- but Why are you standing outside?

Taehyung :- actually my car has broken down, I have given it for service, I am waiting for the cab.

jk :- No need, cancel the cab.

tae :- huh ? but why

jk :- I mean, there's no need to wait for a cab, I'll drop you off in my car.

tae :- no it's ok i can man--

jk :- I will not repeat again, let's go.

After some time both of them reached the mall, when Taehyung was about to get out of the car, Jungkook said

Jk :- Wait

He took out his credit card and gave it to Taehyung and said

jk :- Take this.

tae become shocked his eyes widened and jk found him cute.

tae :- but why.

jk :- for shopping isn't it's obvious.

Taehyung:- I didn't come to buy anything for myself, I just came to help Jimin in shopping.

jk :- you too should buy something for yourself.

well it's not that taehyung don't want to buy anything infact he loves shopping but the things are different before and after marriage, before marriage his brother used to pamper him a lot like a baby but after marriage he has no money he can't ask money from his parents or his brother, well he has right to ask money from his husband because it's husband duty to ask his wife that if he need something but jungkook never asked, that's why he is shocked when jk give him his card.

tae :- ok but you also have to go shopping with me

jk :- I can't as I have to go to the mansion. I got a call from father and he needs some help regarding the office.

tae :- But at least select a suit just for you and then leave in just 10 minutes.

jk :- ok but just for 10 minutes

They both went inside and met jimin. Taehyung told Jimin that first he will look at the suit for kook because kook has to leave early and then he will do his shopping.

When Jungkook was selecting a suit for himself, he noticed Taehyung who was looking at a suit and he asked.

jk :- do you like this suit.

tae nodded

jk :- Don't you think it's bigger than your size?

tae :- yes but i wasn't looking for it for me.

jk :- then for whom.

tae :- For you. *in small voice*

jk :- Why?

tae :- I thought it would look good on you.

jk :- do you think this will look good on me?

tae :- Yes.

Jungkook took the suit and went to the counter to make the bill and then went to his car.

Jimin left Taehyung after shopping for 2 hours.

_________________________________________________

engagement day

Taehyung is in his room getting ready and Jungkook is living room , was waiting for him