6. yeonie

No one's

jungkook entered in the room, he saw that tae was laying on the bed with closed eyes. he went to him and sat on the chair which was near the bed.

he held tae's soft hand in his rough one, just stared at him and don't Said anything.

after sometime tae slowly open his eyes , he looked at older who was staring at him, he titled his head.

when jungkook saw that tae is awake now, he quickly removed his hand from tae. and ask him "tae you okay ? how you feeling now".

when tae hear his nickname from jungkook he felt his heart beat increased and cheeks getting hot. still he somehow managed to answered Older question.

"i'm fine, but how i'm here" tae asked with confused look.

Jungkook tell him that he was fainted in the kitchen in jeon mansion and they brought him to hospital.

After some time when they came back to their home,
Jungkook helped tae to take him to his room,
and tell him to rest and if he need anything he can ask jungkook. in which tae nodded.

next morning they both left for university. jungkook tell tae that if he doesn't feel good so he can take leave today but taehyung said he is fine and he have exam
next week so it's important to attend university.

currently tae is in his biology class sitting alone and you know why. suddenly jackson said "so students we have your new classmate who join today actually he is a transferred student" "please introduce yourself" jackson said to new student.

"hii my name is yeonjun, please take care of me" he introduce himself.

"you can sit next to whoever you want" Jackson said to yeonjun.

"can i sit here, if you don't mind" yeonjun ask to tae.

"yeah sure" tae replied with small smile.

"hii I'm yeonjun nice to meet you, you can call me jun" yeonjun said.

"I'm taehyung nice to meet you too, you can call me tae" tae said.

Then both of them started paying attention to the lecture.

After the end of the lecture, when tae and Jun were going towards the cafeteria, yeonjun asked tae that 'I notice that no one here talks to you why?'

tae replied that He is the topper of the university so no one like him and that why no one talks to him but he don't say anything about bulling.

in which yeonjun said that they are stupid who hate tae for silly reason and he doesn't need to worry because he (jun) will never hate tae for such a stupid reason.

yeonjun and taehyung reached the cafeteria where jimin and sehun was waiting for tae.

They were a little surprised to see tae with someone else.

tae and jun set on the chair and tae started "hey chim sehunie meet him my new friend or i should say my first friend in science branch, yeonjun"

"hii I'm yeonjun nice to meet you guys" jun said with beautiful smile.

"hii I'm jimin nice to meet you too" jimin said.

"I'm sehun, it's also nice to meet you" sehun said.

yeonjun Became friends very quickly with all three, all of them also started liking yeonjun very much.

tae is also happy today because he made new friend and Charlie don't come school today.

currently tae is in class sitting with yeonjun, Both of them were talking about studies, then there Jungkook comes in the class.

And he gets to see the tae with someone else he little suprised to see that because he always sees that he tae always sits alone in the class, because tae doesn't like to sit with anyone. but only if he knows that students doesn't like to sit with tae.

When all the children saw that their teacher had come to the class and greeted him.
jungkook also greeted them all and started his lecture about projectile motion.

"As you all know that your exam is going to come out. of which 20% out of 100% will go from your university.
and to get that 20% you have to give viva and create project." jungkook declared that with his usual cold voice.

"Can we make a project with anyone" one of student ask jungkook. out of curiosity.

"You can create this project in pair" jungkook replied.

"students who are making the project together should write their names to me now." jungkook announce.

"hoon and minyoung"

"daniel and aria"

"yeonjun and taehyung" yeonjun said.

while tae looking at him with wide eyes, he is so shocked to say anything because it's first time when someone wanted to do project together with him.
He has always done his projects alone.

jungkook raised his eyebrow and give a glare to yeonjun, who ignore his glare.

after the class end, tae ask jun "why you said that"

"sais what" yeonjun asked puzzled

"that we are going to do project together as a team" tae said.

"so what, don't tell me you don't wanna do project with me" yeonjun said with fake sad tone.

"no, it's not like that forget it now tell me when we have to start the project" tae asked.

"tomorrow because we don't have much time, now tell me where we gonna do project at yours or mine" jun asked.

"it will be ok if we do project at yours?" tae asked.

taehyung don't want yeonjun to come at his and jungkook house because if he come, he will get to know that tae is married that to with his teacher. and tae just meet yeonjun he can't say jun about his secret.

"yeah sure I don't have any problem" yeonjun replied with smile.

...............

A/N :- i am sorry for late and short update i promise I'll try harder next time

his unique way to support jk's seven