Chapter 14

The air seemed to get thicker with every breath we heaved until I began to feel like I was choking on the lust erupting between us. Maybe I was crazy to decide it was an opportune time for sex right after Blake just shared what was probably the worst memory of his life with me, but the overwhelming desire we shared screamed so much more than lust. It was as if we needed each other – to comfort each other in that moment – and that just happened to be the best way we saw fit. At least, that's how I was justifying it in my head, as well as how I intended to explain it to Michelle.

Blake's hands slipped beneath my shirt, and I shivered as his palms traveled up the sides of my body. His thumbs massaged gentle designs into my heated skin as our tongues wrestled against each other. I grasped his shoulder for support as I began to rock back and forth against his lap, my other hand twirling the whisps of hair at the nape of his neck around my fingers. I could feel him growing harder beneath me and I quickened my pace at his response.

After a few more minutes in that position, Blake reached a strong arm around my body and effortlessly flipped us around where I was laying on my back and he was on top of me. I quickly went to work on the buttons on his shirt while our lips locked once again, seemingly more passionate this time. Once I had his shirt unbuttoned, he made quick work of tossing it aside. Even in the dim morning light, I was in awe of his chiseled torso. I reached a hand up to trace his abs and felt his muscles flex beneath my fingertips.

Before Blake could make another move, I sat up from my spot on the pillows and grasped his hands in mine, guiding them to the hem of my shirt. His eyes found mine and without saying a word, I knew he was making sure he had permission, to which I urgently showed him he did. In one swift move, Blake slipped my shirt over my head, and it cascaded to the floor in a pile with his own. Once he realized I wasn't wearing a bra, a sexy smirk played across his lips and ignited a higher confidence inside me.

"Touch me, Blake," I beckoned in a low, whisper-like voice, and grabbed his hand, directing it to my breast.

He seemed surprised by my boldness, but only for a split second before he regained control and had his lips on mine again. When his palm brushed the sensitive skin on my breast, I felt shivers run throughout my entire body. His thumb softly moved side to side over my hardened nipple, eliciting a string of moans from me.

As one of his hands worked at my breast, I felt the other slip beneath the hem of my panties. His middle finger brushed over my clit, and I nearly screamed with pleasure. It felt like a fire was blazing through my core as he continued to touch me, first sliding one, then two fingers inside my pussy.

"You're soaking wet," Blake groaned in my ear and then nibbled at the lobe.

Loudly, I moaned and threw my head back in bliss as he lowered me down onto my back again.

"Why don't you do something about that?" I practically begged, feeling beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

I began to rock my hips to meet the plunge of his fingers into me, but it wasn't nearly enough. I needed so much more. I needed him inside me.

I could feel Blake smirk against my skin as he slowly kissed his way from my lips, over my jaw, down my neck, and to my chest. He nipped at my collarbone along the way, and I thought I might cum right that second. Continuing on his lengthy teasing journey, he reached my breasts, and I managed what could only be described as a small scream when he sucked a nipple into his mouth and his tongue danced over it before he lightly dragged his teeth over the sensitive bud, all the while still plunging his fingers in and out of me.

"Please..." I choked out a moan. "I need you."

Blake paused for a moment to look at me with a sweet yet sexy smile. "Just enjoy yourself, Mackenzie."