'' 𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

but reluctantly she just wasn't the party type of big crowds, if she wasn't use to the people but she surely got down in smaller crowds.

she felt a couple pairs of eyes lingering on her, but being the person she is she decided to ignore it and fulfill herself with her phone. going onto insta she scrolled a little on the reels trying to suppress her laughter after seeing this boy fall on his back.

" yo cece is that trenton ? " solest asked squinting her eyes in the distance as she tried to point out the boy. cece carried her eyes into the direction les was lookin at spottin their victim, " sure does look like it twin " culture said seeing the similarities.

solest bit her bottom lip she ghosted the boy last summer, mainly because she heard he was trying to use her for her body ━━━ " he gone get meuhh " les joked but half serious ducking as he turnt around, culture & nae laughed. " nobody worried about his scrawny ass " culture implied notti listened into it.

" you had sum with him ? " notti asked, not taking in the fact solest indeed did and not her. culture almost immediately shook her head, " oh hell no don't attach my name to no nigga " culture said frowning.

ddot of course being the person he is had to try and be upwards, " so if I called you lil jah jah you wouldn't go for it ? thats wild " ddot said, taking a sip of whatever was in his drinking cup. culture shot her eyes at him with a hard glare

" hes dead can we move on ? "

everyone in the section got quiet, well their group at least. no one honestly expected for her to openly say that because half of the time she was in denial, but culture was opening up to it, & moving on.

" yo igh my fault " ddot said rubbing the back of his neck as solest twisted her lips to the side, culture rubbed her together spreading her coat of lip oil around seeing as it was almost dried out, " ima go to the bathroom " she said standing up.

     notti stood up too, one because he wouldn't let her go alone since she hadn't been her before and two because she probably didn't even know where the bathroom was truth be told.

    " this way " ethan said, grabbing her waist to direct her through the crowd once again she allowed notti to since it wasn't completely out of context, finally reaching a white panel door she knocked too make sure no one was using it. " i'll be quick "

     closing the door she made sure to lock it, incase notti decided to step away from the door for a minute. which he wouldn't, he couldn't allow himself to let her out of his presence especially since he asked her to come.

     she looked in the mirror she smiled, trying to lighten her mood, because she always did it for herself every single time it never failed. flushing the toliet she made it seem like she had used the bathroom, and ran the faucet.

    " thanks for waiting " she smiled softly seeing notti leant against the wall by the door, " of course , you want any thing to drink ? " notti asked for confirmation to see if she was in need of anything.

    she could use something " sure , but no alcohol one of us has to be decent enough too drive everyone back, and i'm sure its not going to be you " she mumbled, notti laughed, he hardly drunk  he preferred to smoke.

     culture followed behind him, seeing as they finally made their way to the kitchen she felt bad for whoever house this was, seeing the insane amount of trash across the rooms ━━━ she'd be damnd.